On the road part two

Sam point of view.
I woke up to the radio playing Layla I wipe my eyes and see dean lip singing while cleaning guns I get up and notice he has food on the table and there was a bag with my name on it.
I notice dean wasn't himself this early cause he never said good morning he just stayed quite and not a word I am just worried about him I just think it's best if he starts to talk about it.
Dean's point of view. I wonder what to do i wonder if I am just going crazy thinking about love and missing having someone and I wonder if I would ever find love and have a family in life but I doubt it not when I am always on the road and also killing but I just think to much about stuff that is out of my league I can see sammy doing it more then me I just wish one person could love me.
"Yo Sammy I just wanted to see if you want to head to Florida and stay there check out some girls and enjoy this nice summer and not worry about nothing." I look at Sam
Sam just smiles "Alright dean your call and let's hit the road"
Dean starts to pack up the guns and thinks to himself maybe I could tell you but I can't now sammy I don't want you to see how broken I am I just want to see me as a happy person.
Sam starts to worry about what is wrong and what is dean hiding behind that broken smile.