Baby .

Y/N POV

I was sitting home alone today while Chresanto was at work . It was really boring . I did practically anything to fill my boredom . I cleaned the house , stocked the fridge , went shopping for myself and Chresanto . But nothing seemed to work . Maybe if I went to the park !

So I rushed upstairs and threw on some yoga pants , tank top , and my Free Runs . I walked downstairs and walked through the door , making sure it was locked . As I was walking to the park , I decided to get a pretzel . So I walked to the pretzel stand down the street from the park . After buying the pretzel , I went over to sit on the swings . It was nice and relaxing just to sit and watch the little kids play with their parents .

Litte kids ..

I wanted a baby for the longest , but due to the fact that my eggs are too hard to have kids .. I can't . Of course I was upset . I was struck out of my thoughts when I felt a tap on my knee . It was a little boy with the cutest hazel eyes ! He was adorable .

" yes sweetie ? " I spoke softly . " May I get on the swings now ? " he asked politely . I didn't even realize that I was sitting on the only swing in the park . Cheap right ? " oh I'm sorry hun . You can have it . " I got up off the swings and helped him on . " can you push me please ? I can't reach the ground " I watched as he wiggled his little feet in the air . " haha sure sweetheart " I lightly pushed him as he giggled with joy . His smile was the cutest thing I've seen . He was swagged out too . A black button down , tan cargos , and kid Jordan's . Well okay then ! " What's your name cutie ? " I asked while pushing him . " My name is Carter and I'm 4 ! " he said . " I like your name Carter " " thank you Miss Lady "

Still playing with Carter , I noticed how late it has gotten . We did almost everything together . We played in the sand , went down the slide . I helped him with the monkey bars . Looking back at what we did today brought tears of joy to my eyes . I quickly wiped them , so Carter wouldn't ask questions .

"Well Carter , it's getting late . Are your parents here ? " I asked bending down to his level " yes , my daddy is here with me ." " okay c'mon lets go to him " I grabbed his hand , dreading the moment where I have to leave him . As we were walking , Carter gasped . I'm guessing he found his father . " There he his . " " Well lets go " I picked him up and jogged over to the father . " Miss Lady can you tie my shoes ?" He asked . " Sure honey . " I bent down and tied his shoes . As I got up I looked at Carter . " Sorry he was away from you for so long . We lost track of time playing . Oh sorry my name is -- " " (Y/N , L/N) " he said cutting me off .

Whoa now .

" Yeah how did you .. know .. that .. " I said looking up at the fathers face . Chresanto . I was shocked , happy , confused , and everything in between . " Chres , baby , what are you doing here ? " I asked curiously " I came to pick up my son , of course . " he replied smiling .

He cheated on me ..

" CHRESANTO AUGUST , you cheated on me ? And had a 4 year old ?! What the heck ? " I screamed furiously . The he laughed . What in holy fuckery is he laughing at ? " I didn't cheat on you babe , I could never . Remember how we tried and tried to have a child , but we never could ? Well this is our child . Baby , meet our son Carter Ashton August . Carter , this is your mommy . "

The tears were ABSOULTELY real . I couldn't believe he would do this for me . He adopted a child for me . For US . I love him soo much more than I could ever . If that's even possible, . I jump on him and kiss all over his face . Then kiss his lips as he holds me up by my waist , I whisper " I love you so much " . " I love you too BabyGirl . You know I would give my last breath for you " He set me down and held my waist . I picked up Carster and threw him up and caught him . " And I love you my baby boy " he giggled as I tossed him " I love you too mommy "

{ The End }