Getting info

"Your going to get terribly thin if you don't eat something dear"The strange man stated as he crouched down to look me in the eye."I'm not hungry,but thank you"Lisa stated biting back her sarcastic tone."I want you to eat tomorrow,or I will be upset,alright?"He stated as he caressed my face.

       I pulled back and he ran his long slender fingers,through his long brown locks.His blue eyes peering into my soul.I nodded not meeting his gaze anymore.Only thing I could do is hope that they would find us soon,before he attempted to rape me.I try to avoid the thought,but there is a possibility that it could happen.That is the moment, I dread the most,I hope they find me before then."Okay so it headed in this direction,63miles on is a little area with houses,but he might not be a people person or he might have a private acres,like a farmer or richie rich"The brother spoke into the walkie talkie.

       "Alright keep going a few miles to see if you see anything,and I'll check the town"She spoke as she turned down the dirt road.She continued down until a Sheriff stopped her."To what do we owe the pleasure of a stranger?"He asked curiously as he leaned into the driver side window."My sister's were taken to what we think to be the Marilyn Monroe Killer"Before she could finish her sentence the man shot upward and said in a serious tone."I'm a need you to follow me to the station ma'am we can't talk about this here"She looked to her right and saw a group of women nearby staring in curiosity,turning back to the Sheriff she nodded.Once they arrived he made a loud announcement gaining the attention of all his man,which was only about 10 people.

   "This young lady might have information on the many disappearances of the young girls that's been happening,I wan everyone to give her your attention,and any info that may help with this case,if we solve this,we might get more money funded to help keep this community afloat,you gon' ahead little lady"The chief stated tilting his hat to her."As,you know gentlemen,we have some sicko out there taking young girls and women,dressed as Monroe' only excluding my youngest sister whom was caught in middle of the kidnapping"Serena stated as she began to pin the victims pictures up with some info, in order."How did you find all this out when the media and professional forces don't even know"A man asked curiously from the back.

    "Sir,you may not know this,but when a minority child goes missing no one really cares,it takes people like me,him,him,him,and her to care and to make everyone else care,I noticed the pattern right after the third girl was taken,this freak likes 18-25 the most recent one is the youngest he's ever taken,my sisters Lisa 17 years old and Kimiko  a half Korean/Japanese girl age 12,and with the way I raised them,they have less than a month to live,because this type of man...does not take to kindly to being disobeyed,and his obsession has only made it worse."This caused the room to go dead silent as she gazed from the board to them.They knew who she was....everyone knew the story,but this story is what's important right now.

          "Do you really think your sister is coming?"   asked with hope in her eyes and it became a smile when Kimiko nodded."She doesn't trust the police anymore,she said that people need to look out for their own,so we'll look out for you too"This made the older woman hug her while tears streamed down her face."Don't lie to her"Megan said rolling her eyes."Just you wait and see,you'll be begging to come with us,even after all the talk"Lisa said boredly already done with even entertaining Megan and scrubbing her cheek where the creep had kissed her after breakfast."Your not going to have skin if you keep doing that"Stella stated taking the rag from the young girl.

       "Good,then he'll stop kissing me"She stated irritated by his actions to try and get her to fall in line like the rest.'This guy is really out his mind?!'She sighed tiredly as she sat down on the couch and stared at the ceiling,where are they?