He Gets Jealous 《Part 2》

*Justin's POV*

I just stood there and watched as (Y/N) walked away from me.

"What did I even do.?" I thought. But I already know what I did. I get jealous so quickly when it comes to (Y/N).

I walked to the self-checkout and paid for all of the candy, ice-cream, and movies. I doubt she's even in the mood for movie night anymore.

I sighed before walking out of the store with the bags in my hand. When I got to the car, (Y/N) was sitting in the passenger seat staring straight ahead. Her arms were folded.

I went to the driver's side door and tapped on the glass. Signaling for her to unlock the door.

She leaned over and unlocked my door. And leaned back against the seat and folded her arms again. I got in and put the things in the backseat.

I started the car and started to drive home. It was a 10 minute ride home. Well this is gonna be awkward.

We were at a red light when I turned to her and said, "Babe I'm sorry."

*Your POV*

"Babe I'm sorry," Justin said.

You down and sighed. "I know I was being rude. And I'm really sorry. Can you forgive me?" he said pleading.

You looked back up just as the light changed. "Green light," you said still staring forward.

You saw from the corner of your eye that he was still looking at you. He turned forward and started driving.

He countinued driving the whole way home. When we got there, he turn off the car and sat.

"Justin, you were jealous weren't you?" you said.

"No." he said immediately. You looked at him for the first time since getting in the car and said, "Oh really?"

He sighed and looked down blushing. "Yeah. Thats what I thought. Babe you have nothing to worry about. Brandon is just a friend. Our parnets are good friends, but thats it."

"He's like a cousin to me" you said.

He looked down and bit his lip as if he was thinking really hard. "He didn't look like a cousin," he mumbled.

You took his hand and twined your fingers together.

He looked up at you. "I promise" you said right into his eyes and leaned forward and kissed him on the lips.

He smiled into the kiss. When you broke the kiss, he said, " So am I forgiven?'

You laughed lightly. "Yes. You are forgiven."

You and Justin went inside in your apartment and had your movie night as planned. You spent the rest of the night cuddling, watching movies, and eating ice-cream.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hey.! I feel like this is kind of short, but whatever.

I hope you liked it. <3

~Michela_Me