Chapter 6: Anything But Beautiful

A/N: Hi there guys and sorry to keep you waiting I writen three chapters today phew! But here comes chapter 6 and I'm sorry but this will be emotional one... Thank you so much for your support almost 200 views! That is so crazy thank you so much! Thank you also for voting and commenting it means so much to me! I love you all! This chapter is dedicated to these cuties: LydiaStilinski-9, FangirlsandFandoms, LydiaStilinski-9 and Diggs12. I hope you will enjoy this chapter and please tell me what you think of it. With love, Arisa.

Malia's POV:

I had never in my life carried anyone to my car and drove to the Beacon Hills hospital as fast as I did then. Lydia was screaming in pain and she had tears streaming down her face. I held her hand tightly and tried to keep my own tears from falling. It hurted too much to watch her suffer like this and it hurted to think about something was wrong with our baby and Lydia. I finally pulled to the hospital parking lot and carried sobbing and bleeding Lydia in my arms to the hospital. We had left so fast I hadn't even had had time to call Melissa or anyone at the hospital. So we just ran to the entrance hall and like a miracle Melissa walked pass us and smiled at first put then noticed what was going on and ran to get doctors and nurses. Lydia was taken from my arms and she cried in fear and I tried to reach out for her but the doctors just held her down and she was taken to the operation room. I fell down to one of the stairs at the corridor and broke down. I felt a hand wrap around me and saw Melissa there with a sad look on her face. I leaned into her and cried.

"Malia please look at me." she gently told me.

I looked up at her tears streaming down.

"I just want you to know that there is always hope. Lydia is strong young lady and your baby was just fine today. Of course it can change fastly but still. Don't give up yet. I'm sure they'll make it through." she told me and held my hand tightly.
"You're right Melissa. They'll be okay. Let's just wait." I said suddenly confident again wiping my tears away.

We waited for a very long time. 2 hours may not sound very long time but believe me on that moment it felt like years. Thankfully Melissa stayed with me the whole time and even got us cups of coffee. I thanked her many times and she just laughed and told this was her everyday job and that she held us two very dear to herself since we were Scott's friends. The it hit me. I hadn't even told Scott or Stiles anything yet! I pulled my phone from my pocket and dialed Stiles's number first.

"Hey Mal how you doing?" he asked cheerfully.
"Lydia got to he hospital..." I just told holding back my tears.
"What!? What happened?!" Stiles asked worried.
"She started bleeding from between her legs and she's in surgery right now." I told.
"Oh no Mal I'm so sorry... We'll head to the hospital right away. Do you wanna tell Scott too he is over at my place?" he said sadly and then asked me.
"Sure." I said and heard Stiles gave his phone to Scott.

"Hi Malia what's going on?" he asked.
"Lydia got to the hospital. If things are really bad she might have miscarriage." I told Scott broken.
"Malia we'll be there as soon as we can. Hang on dude." he said and I hear Stiles facepalm himself.
"Dude you can't call Malia dude!" Stiles shouted.
"Yes I can! And come on Malia has more d*ck in herself than you do!" Scott said back.
"What did you say?!" Stiles growled.
"Guys enough! I don't need you to have a car crash just get your asses here as soon as possible. And I have more d*ck in me than both of you combined. Dudes." I laughed and heard them huff like they would be hurt but soon laugh too.

I just loved those two. We had been friends since childhood and they ment so much to me. As a child I had been very tomboyish and other girls' things mostly made me puke so when I met those two I was very happy when they invited me to play lacrosse with them. Ever since that day we had been quite the trio. Always causing some kinda trouble. Either on purpose or by accident. At school we were pretty much always just the three of us. School... Dear lord school would start again in two weeks! Was Lydia suppoused to start going there too? I decided to push school away at least for now on. After everything would be calm again I would call there and ask about it. I took a deep breath and continued waiting for the boys.