Parker

*Parker's pov*

"her. Baby she means nothing." He said. We are currently in my room arguing about Cameron letting this girl at the mall be all up on her. He was smiling as she felt in his arms and chest.

" Yeah OK." I said.

" Ugh. I'm serious. You can be so stubborn sometimes!" He said.

" Yeah and you can be a realmente estúpido (really stupid)." I said back.

" Yeah whatever you say. You know what. You should just listen to what I have to say before you go all niña grande y malo ( big and bad girl)." He said.

" *sighs* speak." I said.

" She was a fan she asked for a picture then. She asked me to flex. I told her I had a girlfriend but she said she wasn't going to be sexual or do to much. She was about to kiss me but I pushed her off of me. You were gone after I pushed her off." He yelled.

" I'm sorry." I said looking into his eyes. I didn't like when he yelled at me. And I know he didn't like when I yell at him.

" No. No baby it's fine. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you just then." He said wrapping his arms around me. I shoved my face in his chest with embarrassment. I should have just listened. I looked up at him as we pulled away and pecked his lips.

There was a knock at the door. He went and opened it.
" Awl. Ava did I wake you?" He asked. I saw her rubbing her eyes. She nodded and he picked her up. He rocked her around and walked over to me hanging her to me. I held her then laid her next to me. She cuddled against me.

" Baby girl you still tired?" I asked. She nodded. It's 4:25 pm. She's been asleep since 1:30pm.

" OK baby go to sleep." I said. Cameron cut the lights off and closed the curtains then climbed in the bed and cuddled against me. He kissed my cheek.
_______________________

" Stahp." I heard someone whine. Ava Mae turned in her sleep. I opened my eyes and she was tossing.

" Baby girl wake up." I said sitting up. She still tossed.

" Ava get up." I shook her. Her eyes shot up and she sprung into my arms crying.

" Babygirl what's wrong?" I asked. Cameron sat up with a scared face.

" He's aftwer me." she said.

" Who's after you?" I asked.

" Daddy. " She said. Samuel. I felt sweat in her forehead and she was hot.

" Cam can you go in the bathroom and get the thermometer?" I asked Cameron.

" Yeah babe." He said getting up and going into it.

" Baby girl I promise I'll never let him hurt you OK." I said.

" OK." She said. I wiped her eyes when she took her small head off my shoulders. The small freckles on her face were not so visible because your face turned red. I wiped her eyes.

" You hot Ava Mae. I think your sick." I said. The. Cameron came out with the thermometer. His face looked sad and scared.

" You OK baby?" I asked him.
" Huh? Yeah. I'm fine." He said and kissed my forehead.

" Say ah." I said demonstrating for her. She did so and I put the thermometer under her tongue. After a few minuets. I took it out.

102 degrees

" Awl. Ava Mae your sick." I said.

" Danny!" I yelled. he came in.

" Yeah?" He said.

" Ava Mae is sick. She has a fever." I said.

" Awl. Who wants some soup?" He asked her.

" Me. *coughs*." She said. He came and picked her up and went downstairs.

" Babe are you hiding anything from me?" Cameron asked.

" What? No baby. Why?" I asked.

" Oh. Um... N-nothing." He said. I crawled and sat on his lap.

" Yes there is. Babe tell me please. Some things wrong." I said. He looked down and intertwined our hands.

" Have you ever... Um.... cutter or have been cutting?" He asked. How did he know? I started cutting again when I was bullied and when Hayes did what he did.

" N-No. I um.... Why would you ask that?" I asked. He let one of our hands go and pulled two box cutter knives from his pocket.

" Stay out of my things." I said.

" Babe why would you do that?" he asked.

" Cameron... I... It's none of your business." I said the snatched then out of his hand. Then regretted it.

" Ow." I winced. They cut my hand. There was blood dripping down my arm. Cameron picked me up and sat me on the bathtub. He took out a first aid kit and a wet rag. He cleaned my hands then Wrapped it. When we was done he sighed.

" Babe. Why did you do it?" He asked. I looked down.

" Because no one likes me. I've been bullied. I liked a boy who only cared about my looks not my feelings. I've been hurt. My mom is dead." I said. He brought his hand to my cheek a tear away. I didn't realize I was crying.

" Baby. Don't cry. If you ever have something like that where you thought you had or wanted to do this. Just come to me." He said. I nodded and pressed my forehead against his.

" I haven't done it since I've been with you. They still may be visible but I stopped Cammy." I said.

" I know baby... I know." He said. I moved my head down and kissed his lips. He kissed back. This moment was sweet. This was a passionate kiss. The kissed deepened and I straddle him. His hand went and down my sides. I tugged on his hair and he moaned. As he did I slipped my tongue into his mouth. They fought for dominance.

" I love you." He said pulling away. I smiled.

" I love you." I said. He smiled then kissed me again. ________________