She's so cute

•Daniel's pov•

" Hey guys I'm home!" My aunt Carol yelled.

" Aunt Carol shh." I said. She gave me a confused look.

" I mean..." I said.

" I'm gonna go kiss Parker goodnight." She said.

" No." I said. She stopped.

" Daniel what's going on?" she asked.

" N-Nothing." I said. She gave me a stern look.

" *sighs* follow me." I said. Quietly. We walked upstairs to Parker's room. When aunt Carol looked she awed. Parker was curled up holding the little girl.

" Who is that little girl?" Aunt Carol asked.

" Her daughter." I said. Aunt Carol looked at me then at Them. She quietly walked over and kissed both of their heads and walked back. We took one last glance at them the shut the door.

" How?" She asked.

" When she was 15 she was drugged and raped and there drug made her loose the memory of the 10 months and she didn't know she had the baby. I over heard Parker talking to the kid and I found out the kid's dad would beat and abuse her. I think her Name is Ava Nae or Ava Mae." I told her. She had a stray tear come out her eye. I wiped it away.

" I'm sorry she's just so young and with her mom being gone this is another hassle for her." She said.

" You've had a long day at work how bout you go get some sleep." I said. She nodded and kissed my head. I honestly count my aunt as a mom because I've been with her much more and she acts like one. But I will always love consider my real mom as my official mom. When my aunt went to sleep I sat in my room and thought. The kid needs clothes and I'm Parker mat not have much. I've been saving money since I was 15. And I have about $19,500. So I took out 500 dollars and put it into Parker's bag. I know she's gonna skip school to go shopping. I mean I don't blame her. Then I remembered my aunt used to babysit and they had a 4 year old stay and we had to get her new c logged because her other ones were covered in ketchup and mustard. I went into the guestroom closet and saw a small button up dress, and black leggings and a brown belt. What I'm a guy's I can't explain really what girls wear.

I went back in my room and got cozy as my eyes started to get heavy. They closed slowly and I dreamed of dance food and beat boxing dinosaurs.

(hey I have weird dreams... Judge me)

• Parker's pov•

I woke up with my arms wrapped around Ava Mae. I lightly kissed her cheek. She stayed asleep though. I got out of bed slowly and carefully and grabbed some clothes to take a shower. I think I wanna change my style. I wonder when these braces come out I've had them in for 3 years.

I went into the bathroom and stripped off my clothes and got into the shower because I don't hop or jump or climb in the shower

I went into the bathroom and stripped off my clothes and got into the shower because I don't hop or jump or climb in the shower. No offence. I washed my hair and body the rinsed off. When I was done I got out and dried my body and hair a bit. After I got done I getting dress I brushed my teeth, washed my face, put my contacts in and put on light mascara and some eyeliner.