We Meet

AN: Hey guys i will write new stories on here but i won't continue writing Future Safe in Your Arms and Love of a Family for a while for now here is Best Friends for Life

AN: Hey guys i will write new stories on here but i won't continue writing Future Safe in Your Arms and Love of a Family for a while for now here is Best Friends for Life. I hope you enjoy.

          Steve walks into the small classroom with his mother Sara holding his hand. All eyes go on Steve seeing a scrawny little four year old boy. They look away after whispering things about him like "Look how small he is."  Except for one.                                                                                                                                                      "Mommy, I don't want to stay.I wanna go home."Steve cries. "You'll be fine sweety." Sara replies with a soft gentle smile.He hugs his mother goodbye, watching her leave after. Steve was alone seeing all the kids give him weird looks.                                                                                                                                                  After some lessons it was free time for kids to talk and play. Two little kids made fun of him. Except one little boy.

"He's so small."  One kid says. "Yeah and looks week." The other replies. They both laugh.Tears start to form in Steve's eyes.                                                                                                                                       

"HEY!Leave him alone!" The brown headed boy shouts. "Oh yeah, what are you going to do about it?" The black haired boy named Richard replies. The boy says nothing but gives him a punch in the face. Richard felt pain and cried running with his friend fallowing in fear.                                                                   "Why did you do that for me?" Steve asks wiping  his tears away. "I don't like people to hurt others just to make them feel good about them selves. My name is James Barnes, mostly called Bucky tho." Steve Rogers, thanks for saving me." Steve replies. "Anything for a friend." Bucky smiles. "Wait were friends?" Steve asks confused. "Well, yeah." Steve just smiles. The day goes on them talking just them two no one dared to go against Bucky after he punched Richard in the face.  The mothers walk in looking for their kids. Steve runs and hugs his mother tightly. Bucky does the same to his mother Linda. They walk out to their cars.                                                                                                    

"Anything happen in school today Steve?" Sara asks. Steve didn't want to tell her about the bullying so he replies " I made a friend today." "What's his name?" Sara asks another question. "His names is James Barnes, but people call him Bucky." "Well I'm sure your going to be best friends." Sara smiles as they head home.

 AN:  Hope you like, more chapters to come soon XD sorry for such a  really short story but I ran out of ideas. So now I go do dishes and get some fresh air. XD