Car Accident

AN: Here's another chapter hope you like XD sorry for such short chapters like I said it's hard to write this story

 Bucky and his mother Linda head home. They get out of the car and head in the house so silent without his father it has been about two years but it's hard losing a loved one especially at a young age. Bucky just sighs putting his book bag down. Linda prepares dinner while Bucky heads out to see Steve as what they usually do. Bucky was down Steve's street, Bucky needs to cross the street so he looks both ways and sees no cars. He starts walking he was in the middle now and suddenly a car comes and hits Bucky without stopping till the driver hit him. A women see this and runs to the police station since it wasn't far. Bucky was on the ground his head bleeding on one side his left arm scratched all over. Steve hears sirens not far from him so he walks out. As he gets down the street he sees his friend on the ground.

 "BUCKY!!!!!" Steve shouts running towards him, but is stopped by an officer. "Sorry kid can't go beyond this point." Steve was feels worry in him. "But hes my best friend I-" "Sorry do you know where he lives so we can get his mother?" Steve nods. "Just down that street the house on the corner." Steve points. "Thanks kid." the officer heads down. Steve runs to his house. "Mommy, mommy, mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shouts. "His mother Sara runs to him with worry. "What is it sweetie." She ask bending down to see her son's eyes filled with tears. "Bucky, he was hit by a car." Sara hugs him tightly. "Lets go." She says taking his hand. Steve leading the way.

The officer knocks on Linda's door. "Are you the mother of James Barnes?" He asks. "Yes, Why do you need to know?" "Well Mrs. Barnes your son was hit by a car." Once that sentence hit Linda fear and worry struck her, tears forming in her eyes. "Were taking him to the hospital now so you need to come with us." Linda just ran out of her house heading to her son. Linda heads in the ambulance seeing Bucky. "My son." She cries holding his hand. The officers arrest the man who hit Bucky.

  "Mommy can we go to the hospital to see if Bucky is alright?" Steve asks. "Of course." She replies. They head to their car, Sara drives to the hospital.

 AN: Hope you liked now the question is how badly is Bucky hurt? find out in the next chapter when i post it so it like a cliffhanger XD