Pain and Worry

AN: Here's another Chapter hope you like XD

            The surgeons clean Bucky's wounds and dried blood and stitch his arm and wrap a white cloth around his head, still resting. Steve can't stop thinking about Bucky he can't lose his best friend not now. A nurse walks out of Bucky's room and heads towards them.

"I have good new about James Barnes, he will be fine he just as scratches and some stitches on his arms and his head was a cut but once those heal he would be fine, he just needs to rest now." They're all in relieve. "Can we see him?" Linda asks. "Of course." The nurse replies heading towards Bucky's door. Linda walks to his bed and holds his hand. "I love you my son." She whispers tears forming in her eyes. Steve just stood there holding his mother's hand seeing his friend asleep he just wants Bucky to alright recover soon. "It's getting late Steve we should head home." Sara says disturbing the silence. Steve sighs, "Alright mommy."  "We'll see you tomorrow Linda." Sara turns to face her. "Alright." Linda replies. Steve and Sara head out to their car. "Mommy do I have to go to school tomorrow?" Steve says holding back tears. "Is it because Bucky won't be there?" "Maybe, it's just-" "Alright fine since tomorrow is Friday i will let it slide, I will just cancel work." Sara interrupts. "Thanks mommy." Sara smiles. 

  Steve wakes up to the smell of breakfast scrambled eggs with bacon and toast. Steve gets out of bed, gets dressed, and heads down the stairs.

"Morning mommy." Steve says heading to the table. "Morning sweetie." Sara replies kissing the top of his head and placing the food on his plate and pouring some milk. "Thanks mommy." Steve smiles. "Your welcome." They both start to eat in silence. "Mommy can we see Bucky today just to see if he alright?" Steve asks. "Of course Steve." Sara replies drinking some milk. After they eat Steve reads a book while his mother reads the news paper reading about the accident. "Well the man who hit Bucky was arrested." Sara says. "Really, Why?" Steve asks. "Well the man was speeding." Steve kept quite. "Well lets go see Bucky.'' Steve got right up put his jacket on. They head out to the car. Steve still worried Bucky is his best friend we wouldn't know what to do without him. They reach the hospital and they go on the elevator to the sixth floor into Bucky's room seeing him sound asleep. The nurse walks in.

 "James should be out of the hospital in a couple of days he's recovering really fast."  "Well that's good." Sara replies. Steve smiles his best friend is going to be alright.

 AN: And that's that chapter took me all day to write most of the time i was gone but i wrote it XD I hope you liked next chapter maybe tomorrow XD