Part 1

I looked at everyone who all was still staring at me shocked. I had just told them I was pregnant and then Carlos asked, "How far along?"

         I said, "2 months exactly."

         Then Jensen smiled widely and he picked me up before spinning me around. Then he put me down and said, "We're going to have a baby. Another baby."

          Then he kissed me before he kissed all over my face before Justice asked, "Baby? Another baby?"

          Justice walked up to me and asked, "Are you having a baby?"

          I nodded and she smiled at me before she said, "I get to be a big sister."

          Then I picked her up and put her on my side before I kissed her cheek and said, "Yes you do. Trust me you will love being a big sister. "

         She smiled and asked, "When's the baby going to be here, Mommy?"

         I looked at her and then Jensen said, "The baby will..."

         Justice looked at him and said, "No, Daddy. I was talking to Mommy. Not you."

        I laughed and then I said, "The baby will be here in 7 months baby."

        She smiled and then I put her down before she ran towards her playroom with West, Shep, and Tom right behind her. I sat down on the couch and Jensen sat down beside me before Mom asked, "Are you excited?"

          I looked at her confused before she said, "To be a mother and have kids of course. Also, get married."

          I said, "A little bit. I mean I'll have all of you to help with both things right?"

         Victoria squeezed my hand gently and said, "Of course we will help."

         Then I smiled at her and said, "I remember the day I met you. I was scared to death because I thought that my Crazy Uncle Misha's wife wouldn't like me and then I met you and we clicked instantly."

          She smiled and said, "I thought at first that you were going to take Daneel's place, but you didn't. You have your own special place in all of our lives just like Daneel did."

         Then I hugged her and said, "I'm best friends with my aunt and my mom. At least we can all come to each other and complain about the work schedule for the guys."

          Then I noticed that Jared looked really deep in thought and I asked, "Are you okay, Dad?"

          He nodded and then he said, "You can move in tomorrow, but I want you to stay at the house for one more night."

          I nodded and then he said, "Gen, get the kids and I'll be in the car waiting for you."

         Mom nodded and then I kissed Jensen softly before I kissed Carlos, Sami, Misha, and Victoria on the cheeks. I walked into the playroom and said, "I'll be back here tomorrow, Justice. I promise."

          She nodded and then she hugged me before saying, "I love you, Mommy."

          I kissed her forehead and said, "I love you too, baby girl."

          Then I hugged West and kissed the top of his head before I left with Mom, Dad, Tom, and Shep.

^20 Minutes Later - At Home^

I walked into the kitchen to see Dad pacing and I asked, "Are you okay, Dad?"

       He said, "You little brat. You got pregnant before you got married. How can you be so stupid?"

       I said, "Dad, it was an accident and we never meant for it to happen, but we got caught in the moment and forget to use a condom."

       He ran his hand through his hair before glaring at me.

I gulped and then he grabbed my arm roughly before I said, "Ow Dad

I gulped and then he grabbed my arm roughly before I said, "Ow Dad. You're hurting me."

       His grip tightened and then he slapped me and said, "You knew better than to get pregnant."

       Then I heard Mom yelled, "JARED! LET HER GO! RIGHT NOW!"

       He let me go and realization crossed his face. I backed away from him as I got a flashback.

~Flashback~

I was 8 years old and in my first adopted home. The mom was gone to work and the dad was an alcoholic. I was cleaning up the mess he made by throwing a beer bottle at my head for asking him if he was going to take me to school. He jerked me up by my arm and threw me into the wall on the other side of the room causing me to fall to the floor and I started crying before he backhanded me and said, "Stop your crying, you little brat. Nobody loves you and nobody will ever love you."

      Then he slapped me again and said, "Go clean up the mess and don't wake me up."

       I nodded and then I went to clean up the mess while he walked upstairs and I flinched when I heard his bedroom door slam shut.

~End Of Flashback~

I looked at Jared with wide eyes and kept backing up with him while tears ran down my face. Then Mom held me and I cried into her shoulder before I held onto her tightly and then I heard Dad say softly, "Allison, I..."

          I held onto Mom tighter and she said, "Jared, you messed up. It's going to take a lot more than sorry to make-up for this. You slapped her and grabbed her arm. You put your hands on your own daughter and now she's scared to death of you. You messed up your relationship with her and it's up to her on when she trusts you again. Plus she's pregnant for God's sake. Allison, darling, go get in the car and I will drive you to Jensen's after I get the boys and some of your boxes."

        I went up to my room and grabbed some boxes before I put them in the trunk of my car and said, "I want to drive to Jensen's, Mom. Just please."

        She nodded and kissed my cheek before I hugged her and then I hugged Tom and Shep before I got into my car and drove to Jensen's house. I walked inside and when I walked inside, Justice ran up to me yelling. "MOMMY!"

         I picked her up and hugged her tightly before I put her down and she yelled, "DADDY! MOMMY'S BACK!"

         I looked down at Justice and my hair was in front of my face and I looked up when I heard Jensen say, "Hey, babe."

          I looked up at him and that's when all hell broke loose. Jensen yelled, "WHO IN THE HELL HIT YOU?!"

 Jensen yelled, "WHO IN THE HELL HIT YOU?!"