Part 13

I looked at Louis, Liam, Niall and Harry shocked before I said, "Actually, I can't. Once we get back to North America, I start filming. I am going to be on the TV show Teen Wolf. I'm playing Malia Tate."

         They all looked at me shocked before Liam said, "Well you have my number if you ever change your mind."

          I nodded and then we finished eating dinner before we went back to the hotel room.

^1 Month and 2 Weeks Later^

I was now on the set of Teen Wolf hanging with Dylan, TPose and our other cast mates Holland Roden, Arden Cho, Cody Christian, Victoria Moroles, Ryan Kelly, Meagan Tandy, Dylan Sprayberry and Khylin Rhambo before we had to go shoot more scenes for the show. I broke character like twice due to Cody making faces at me in the background and when one of us broke, we all broke.

(a/n: Sorry about all the gaps between. I just really don't feel like writing all of it)

^Comic Con 2015^

I heard 3  voice yell, "MOMMY!"

       I turned around to see Tristan, Skylynn and JJ running towards me with open arms and I hugged them tightly before I introduced them to everyone before I saw Jensen, Dad and Misha walking towards me. I smiled widely and ran up to Jensen and jumped into his arms. He buried his face into the crook of my neck.

Then he let me go and I hugged Dad and Misha before introducing everyone to each other

Then he let me go and I hugged Dad and Misha before introducing everyone to each other. Then Dad said, "Mom, Victoria, Carlos , Maison and the boys should be here soon."

         I said, "Yay. I missed my little brothers."

         Then Jensen asked, "So you didn't miss me?"

         I looked at him and said, "Of course I missed you."

          Then he kissed my forehead before we had to go to our separate Comic Cons. JJ went with Jensen while Tristan and Skylynn stayed with me.

^After Comic Con^

We all went out to lunch together. By all of us, I mean DOBs, TPose, Holland, Arden, Cody, Victoria, Ryan, Meagan, Dylan, Khylin, JJ, Jensen, Tristan, Skylynn, Mom, Dad, Tom, Shep, Misha, Vic, west, Maison, Carlos and me. TPose asked, "Are you all going to the Captain America: Winter Soldier Midnight Premiere tonight?"

        Jensen said, "Allison and I are. Gen said that she would watch JJ, Sky and Tristan for us, Ally."

        I nodded and then I looked at Tristan who was staring at the spoon like it was the most interesting thing in the world. Arden said, "Your children are so cute, Ally."

         I smiled at her and said, "Thanks, Arden. This tiny kid is Tristan and those little Princesses right there are Justice Jay or JJ and Skylynn or Sky."

        All the girls cooed over JJ, Sky and Tristan before we all went to TPose's house and hung out together.