Part 2

Wednesday's POV:

It's been a few days since I've seen Lucas, I've been wondering when I'd see him again. It's almost 5 I'm going out to shoot dinner, I wish it would be like the day I met Lucas when he thought me shooting birds was "Unique," but not all wishes come true. I get my crossbow and tell Mother and Father I'm headed out and as always they tell me "Good Luck."

Lucas's POV:

It's been a few days since I've seen Wednesday, Ahhh Wednesday what a weird but special name for a girl like her. I've been wondering when I'd be able to see her again, I'm stuck in the hotel bored I decide I'm going to go walk in Central park again. Maybe I'll be able to see her again, but there's a one in a million chance that would happen. I get my coat and tell Mom and Dad I'm headed out, as always they tell me "Be careful."

Wednesday's POV:

I'm walking through the park and I haven't shot down any birds, which is kind of disappointing. Wait I see a bird, I aim my bow at it and SHOOT! I shot one finally. I heard it fall somewhere I'm going to go look for it, but I know one bird isn't going to feed everyone at dinner so I have to look for more.

Lucas's POV:

I'm walking through the park and I might as well face the fact that I'm never going to see Wednesday again. She probably never fall for someone like me anyway, It's just that she's not like any other girls she different but a good kind of different. I just decide to turn around and go back to the hotel, but as i start walking away I hear a thump noise behind me. I turn around and see a bird with an arrow in it, there's no way that it could be Wednesday's. I start to hear foot steps and there she is Wednesday, I can't believe it she standing right in front of me again.

Wednesday's POV:

I finally find my bird and I look up and there he is Lucas, I can't believe he's standing right in front of me again. We both look at each other with shocked looks on our face's then he smiles and says "Hi," after he says that I smile and say "Hi." We both just stare at each other, I guess some wishes do come true. " How are you?" he says picking up my bird and handing it to me, " I'm fine, what about you?" I say answering his question. "I'm fine also," he says, I want to tell him how I feel about him but I can't he'd just laugh at me.

Lucas's POV:

I want to tell her how I feel but I can't she'd just laugh at me, but if I don't try how will I ever know. " So can I tell you something?" I ask trying not to sound weird, "Sure," She says. I'm so nervous to say how I actually feel about her I only met her a few days ago, "Well?" She says waiting for an answer. I have to make sure I don't sound like a creep. " Okay, you know we only met a few days ago But on that day that we met I started to have feelings for you. You're a Beautiful, Unique, and Intelligent girl and you have the most Beautiful smile. This is probably all a shock to you but it's the way I feel about you, do you feel the same?" she stood there with a shocked look on her face.

Wednesday's POV:

I stood there with a shock look on my face, I can't believe he feels that way for me. Nobody has ever said anything like that to me, it was silent for a long time and I was speechless. It looked as if he was turning away to leave but I didn't want him to so I had to act fast. I quickly grabbed his arm to turn him around, grabbed his face, and kissed him. After a while I pulled back a little still holding onto his face then said " Thats how I feel," with a smirk. He then pulled me into another kiss. I've never done this before, but I have to admit it felt good. We both finally pulled away and we both looked at each other and smiled, we then started talking about meeting again and again and again.

Lucas's POV:

I can't believe what just happened, we both kissed each other. We then started talking about meeting again and again and again, we both decide to meet back at the park everyday. It's getting dark and we both have to go home knowing we don't want too, we kiss one more time then start heading back to the hotel. When I get there I have this huge smile on my face, " Son, why are you smiling so much?" my dad asks me when I walk in. " Oh Nothing," I say walking away.

Wednesday's POV:

It got dark and we both had to leave, we kissed one more time and I started to head back home. I walk in through the front door with this huge Smile on my face, " Wednesday Darling, Why are you smiling you never smile?" mother asks me. " Oh Nothing," I say walking upstairs to my room.