Chapter 1 - Great Day Mate

Mac's POV

Man, I wish my YouTube channel was like this, maybe one day. I thought because I was watching Lachlan playing ark on his second channel. Literally I wish I had online friends that I could see IRL and go to conventions with.I finished watching lachlan playing ark and go to the next class which is math.~GRRRRRREEEEEAAAAAAAATTTTT~*note the sarcasm* It was testing week at school so that everyone was testing in every class and the teachers were super strict during the classes.I keep walking to class and see my best friend Lily across the hall and wave to her she waved back as usual and we both keep walking to our classes.I finally reach math and greet the teacher as usual, but don't get a response.I understand I guess they are stress about their students taking the test.

So now that everyone was seated in the class the teacher goes through her lecture about the rules and we need to take out our laptops now.I really want the day to end so might as well get this test over with.

~Timeskip because test are boring~

I think I did good on the test well I'll see when the results come in next week. Last period is band which I love because I love music.I get there someone says "hows the weather up there?" and then turns to their friends and chuckles.I scoff and walk closer to the door to wait for my teacher.I hate when people say tall people jokes to me its honestly aggravates the crap out of me I didn't ask to be 6'0 ft tall. My band teacher, Mr Devi, comes and gets on top of a chair and announces that we aren't going to play today because of testing.'Nice!' I think to myself.

~Timeskip because you guys want the exciting part~

The bell ringed and I started to walk home wave my friends good-bye and keep walking home then a van drives slow by me 'Screw that I walking through the forest.' As i'm walking through the forest I can sense someone or people walking behind me. So of course I start running home now I can hear people running after me. ' Long legs don't fail me now, please.' I basically chant in my head over and over again. One of them grab my arm and try to get the cloth I know that is covered in that alcohol that will knock me out. My eyes start flicker from my original color, dark brown, to a fiery light blue. 'S***, I won't go down that easy!' I back kick the person in the stomach and heard them groan.

I run to my house and try my best to lose the other two that are chasing after me, but I know I'm not looking back.I could see the light of my house and pick up my pace. Till I tackled from my side and I curse under my breath. They knocked the wind out of me so I am wheezing as I'm trying my hardest to get them off me, but of course they have to pin me down and the other ones caught up with the one who tackled me and put a cloth to my nose that make me start to pass out before I pass out I hear a the most familiar Australian accent "Night Night G." Then darkness over takes me.