Charming -Chapter 15

*Dream*
I feel as I'm floating in a endless void of darkness. I don't believe I remember being here in a while probably the last was when I slept in Lachlan's room. Then suddenly it feels like I'm been put in a setting.

I'm still in London but where is everyone else. I Walk around bare footed on the hot ground but it doesn't hurt. Though I know it's hot, strange. I find myself looking at myself in this place. She speaks "Don't lose yourself" she disappears in front of me and floats behind me. "Let me guide you to what can happen if you lose yourself" she tells me. She pushes me forward and we walk, I noticed the further down we walk the more destruction is around us.

We then find a silhouette of myself. " when you fully lose yourself you can use your full potential powers but the consequence you may not like, you will hurt yourself in way that will traumatize you through life." My other self behind me tells me. "Though if you train yourself correctly you can avoid this but then you have to worry for your sister because you can only tell her how to correctly use her power then it's all up to her you can not change that."

I slow walk forward to see the destruction slowly go away. " Can I ask you question" I tell myself " ask away" "may I know why I was chosen with these powers" "um... I could remember your parents had most of these powers but your mother was to selfish with hers she use her for money, though your father was a good man with his powers though he gave them to you when you were born." "Why hasn't he never told me!" " They original thought you were a miscarriage that's why he used his powers he thought he used all of his powers on saving you he wouldn't think you got any of his powers" "oh" I quietly say. "You are about to awake, remember what I told you, goodbye for now"
*Dream over*

Lachlan's Pov

I groggily wake up to my phone alarm going off. "Snooze already stupid clock" I say as I sit up. I turn to see Giana taking over the other side of the bed laying on her stomach sprawled out. I shake my head slightly and I get up and start walking to the bathroom. I look in the mirror to see I'm a mess. I run the sink water and splash it on my face. That a bit better I walk out the bathroom to see Giana looking worried. "Is there something wrong" she turn to me a says "come in the living room, I have to explain something."

~~~~~~~Time-Skip~~~~~~~
Here we all are sitting waiting for the news Giana has to tell. "So I was on the phone with my sister last night..." she has a sister? Whatever I should be focusing on what she speaking about. "We had talked about something I need to help her with and so she wanted to come to London, at first she didn't have any way to get here but she called again and said she met someone and she later told me that they're apart of the sidemen." "Who is it?" I ask "harry" damn this is messing everything up. " all we'd have to do is avoided harry, right?" Lily asks. "It's going to be impossible, Harry talks a lot and a little clingy and annoying to people." I respond. " how about I call her and tell her to when she needs help we'll meet somewhere that isn't here and without you guys."

Giana answers, " what is the problem she going through?" Jamari asks. " she might be gaining her powers" she says. "Alright, we'll figure out tomorrow she coming in tomorrow I'm pretty sure." Giana says as she sits and puts her head down. "Hey, lets hope every thing works out, so lift your head up, guys let's watch a movie" I say.

———another time-skip because why not———

Macs Pov

"What kind of movie do y'all wanna watch" Zoë asked. "Ya know me scary or comedy"
"Any other genres?" We sit there in silence for awhile. "Votes for scary" I raise my hand and Zoë raises her hand. "Comedy it is" Zoë says.
After hours of searching though the bad comedy movies and uninteresting ones. We lay our eyes open the Fred movie, which no one wanted to watch. " it can't be that be that bad" I say because I tired of scrolling through different movies.

////// half way through the movie//////

We all stare in aw of how bad this movie really is. I was on the edge of falling asleep when Lachlan sat me up straight and said "you picked the movie so you going to watch it." I not going lie i was mad at him when he did that it is my fault. Freds voice went back to a normal state for a bit then i sighed out of relief and then strained up when his voice got high pitched again. "I'm going to go to the bathroom" I say as I walk there. Once I got in I closed the door and lock it behind me.

I look into the mirror and try change my eye color. I know it can turn blue, but wanted to see if it can change. I try and try but it keeps turning blue. 'Okay kets focus on different stuff' I thought. I start to focus on my memories with Lachlan and my eyes turn a pinkish purple color. "What the..." I say to myself. 'What's my power with this eye color?' I probably shouldn't test in the bathroom because what if it makes me blow something up.

I don't think it will but, I doesn't hurt anyone to be too careful. I slowly try to change my eye color back to normal because I can get a massive headache if I do it too fast. "S***" I can't change back. I walk out the bathroom hoping no one would notice but it's pinkish purple eyes. I run to the room real quick to get sunglasses. I walk back into the living room." Why do you have sunglasses..." Lachlan says.

I take them off and then all of a sudden his eyes go the same color. "Wait...what?" I mumble as I see him going closer to me. Is this a charm effect, "Lachlan are you okay" I say. He just nods. I try me best to turn my eyes back forcefully, which was painfully. I stare him back in the eyes and notice that his eyes slowly turn back to normal and we both pass out. "Oh, f**k" everyone thinks to themselves.