The decision

"Me join your group?" Lucy said cunfused. "Yeah it'll be fun Blondie." Bixlow said showing off his tongue that had been stamped with the guild mark. "I have a name you know." Lucy said taken aback at the man's words. "Feisty I like it." freed said with a sly smile "Try me." Lucy said turning her gaze to the green haired man. "So what do you think?" Laxus said.
------Laxus's POV-----
"So what do you think?" I asked the blonde celestial mage lucy. "I don't know I just got dropped from the group I trusted. I don't even know why you all want me in your group." She said looking me in the eye. "Wow not a lot of people can do that." I pointed out. "Do what?" She asked cunfused. "Look me in the eye when they talk." I replied. "Oh." she said giggling then her and evergreen started laughing. "Alright then just give our group a try and if you don't like I by the end of the week then we won't ask you again, deal?" I said smiling. "Do, do you promise?" She asked meekly "Yeah we promise." I said. "Oh, alright and umm....thanks I guess." She replies finding a sudden intrest in her shoes. "Come on!" Evergreen chirped and grabbed lucy by the elbow then linking her arm with hers. "What? where are we going?" Lucy replied a bit flustered "Were.Going.SHOPPING!" Evergreen yelled "But..um.." I said a little taken aback by Evers actions. "Laxus you and the boys can have your time with her later but first she has to be able to trust me because girls have to have faith in other girls and I said were going shopping so if you try anything to ruin our little trip were going to have a little talk." She stops to take a breath. "Got.It." she continues after two to three deep breaths. "Y-yes m - m-mam." freed and Bixlow stutter. Ok maybe Evers taking things to far but I'm a little scared to tell her no so I just nod and throw my hands up defensively. "Ok see you in a bit" ever chirps dragging lucy down the street towards the line of shops a few blocks away. "Poor lucy." Bixlow sighs "Ever shops for hours and I'm pretty sure she was going to make me go with her before the whole Natsu, lucy thing. I can't believe he did that to her I even thought her might have liked her." freed said shaking his head in empathy. "Why did you want to recruit her Laxus?" freed then asked snapping my senses awake. "Well she is a really nice person." I pause for a minute thinking to myself. "And it would be nice to have that change in our group plus Ever could be lonley I mean she is the only girl in the group." I concluded. "Ha-ha-ha your right like usual our group is in need of someone like that. Her magic might not be of much help in some situations but her heart is. I rarely see Ever like that anymore unless she's with Elfman or forcing Freed to shop with her." Bixlow said laughing. "Yeah...well...let's head back to the guild we can wait for the girls there." I said and they nodded. Natsu you idiot look what you've done now she'll be in my group whether you like it or not. I thought as we walked silently back to the guild.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Evergreens POV xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Evergreen I didn't know you loved shopping this much!" Lucy squeals. "I didn't know you liked it either! Most the time I have to make freed come but sometimes wendy and Carla come even erza shops with me sometimes, but I never saw you as the shopping type!" I giggle so we shopped for about an hour then left. "Hey lucy?" I ask. "Hmm?" she replies smiling. "Do you want to see my room?" I said smiling. "What about the boys?" She said giggling. "They'll be fine." I said as we both kept giggling. "But if we're not there to stop them how do we know they won't do something stupid? I mean without us girls what would men do? There would be no wisdom in this world." She said we both started laughing so hard im surprised we didn't fall down laughing right then and there. "So........true." I said between laughs when we both finally calm down I take her hand and we both start running to my room.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Natsu's POV xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Where is luce?" I grumped. "She wasn't at her house do you think she's okay?" Erza said. "You don't think something happened to her." happy states sadly. "I think she took the team thing seriously." Gray said sounding upbeat. What have I done? I didn't mean it to turn out like this. We were supposed to surprise her not make her upset. I really hope she's okay. I thought as we continued to look for lucy.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Really hope your enjoying the story this is the second one I've PUBLISHED but I have some unpublished but if you want me to publish them I will but you should check out my first book here is the link below
Check it out~ http://my.w.tt/UiNb/YM8YFaBHZs
The book is called Graylu so if you want to find it search that up along with my name and it should be there