A Birthday Wish

"Natsu just stop it!" lucy said sending loki back to the celestial world. "Natsu!" Erza said sternly."We came to apologize to lucy and tell her why she was off the team." Erza continues. "😠" Natsu glared at Laxus "FINE I'll explain everything but you owe everyone an apology and I can't apologize for you, so when we kicked you off the team we didn't really mean it. We were going to throw a suprise party for your birthday today, but Natsu had the idea if he pretended to kick you off the team that I would make the suprise better. We thought it was pretty stupid but you know natsu." Gray said. "We understand if you don't want to join back but at least come to the party!" Erza begged while Natsu just kept glaring at Laxus. "Natsu." Erza said. "Ugh" Lucy mumbled walking up a slapping the pink haired dragon slayer in the face making him lose his balance and fall on his bum. "l-luce." He said putting his hand to his face making erza and Laxus snicker. "I'm sorry everyone." Natsu said sincerely." I just went and jumped to conclusions and i..i..I understand if you don't want to join our team again but can we at least be friends." He continues standing up. "Yeah let's be!" lucy smiled. "I can't go back to team Natsu because I've already became a member to another team but I hope we can all just be friends." lucy said. "Yeah NOW LETS HAVE A PARTY COME ON!" Rrza yelled. "I'm pretty sure she really wants your birthday cake." Laxus whispered to lucy making her laugh. "Come on laxus." lucy said grabbing him by the hand, pulling him with her. The group lead the two blondes to the park it was decorated beautifully when they got to the tables the thunder legion,levy,mira,gageel,juvia,sting,lector,frosch, rogue,and yokino greeted them. They sang happy birthday even though gageel and rogue didn't sing. After that Erza wolfed down her cake and lucy talked to levy about her novel gaining freed and rogues attention to causing everyone to laugh and sting to roll his eyes and mutter "geeks." But that was just sting. Then juvia pushed lucy over to the presents and made her open them making everyone snicker except for rogue again who showed only a hint of red on his cheeks but nothing more as lucy opened his present first reviling a thigh length balck dress with a sequen bodice and no straps lucy looked at it a moment then thanked the shadow dragon slayer giggling. At the no longer controlable blush on his cheeks. Sting looked suprised at rogue but ended up laughing with the rest of em. (rogue I swear if you try to ruin my story I will destroy you-- *Ahem author moment*) Lucy then opens the rest of the presents and thanks everyone but it was getting dark so everyone started cleaning up. "This was awsome thank you guys soooo much." lucy giggled. "No problem luce." Natsu smiled his famous grin. "Well we weren't the only ones that helped with the party you know." Erza said looking at the remaining group lucy,gray,laxus,natsu,happy,and herself. "It's getting late I think I'll head home." Erza said hugging lucy. "I'll second that." Gray  yawned waving lucy good bye walking away with Erza.  "luce, laxus again I'm sorry for everything." Natsu said sadly. "It's alright man don't get yourself down over it." Laxus said clapping Natsu on the back. "Alright see you around then." natsu said taking his leave with happy sitting on his shoulder and making kissy faces at Laxus and lucy until they were out of sight. "lucy I'm sorry I never got you anything I didn't know it was your birthday." Laxus said looking at the blonde girl. "But laxus you did get me something." lucy smiled. "what are yo--." He was cut off by the sweet sensation of lucys lips against his. He pulled her closer rapping his arms around her waist letting her rap her arms around his neck. When the kiss ended the two looked at each other. "I love you." Laxus whispered making their foreheads touch befor kissing her again. ~ I'm so glad lu~chan is happy with laxus they've been a couple for about a year and a hafe. laxus told me he was going to pop the ring on the 4 of July which isn't very long now I just hope those two work out well I'm really glad they let me record this I think I'll give it to them as a wedding present so they can remeber how they became. Good luck lu~chan!        
~ Levy McGarden