A Song For Y/N (Ch9)

Y/B/F, Mettaton, and I had packed all of our things from home and loaded it up into a cargo plane. We all rode along with our luggage, us in the seats of course. Y/B/F was fast asleep in her/his chair. Mettaton was taking pictures of the world below us through the window. I was just sitting, thinking about what lied ahead for all of us.

  Y/B/F would be working for Mettaton, and even writing songs with him. I may be able to help here and there, but it would mainly be him/her. However, I looked forward to going to every single one of their glorious concerts! Metta even said that I could stay backstage.

  "Hey, Y/N," Mettaton asked curiously from the other side of the aisle. "Isn't this so fun? Flying in the air? It's an absolutely beautiful feeling, and you can see everything."

  "You know, Metta," I considered, "I think you make a good point. I feel exhilarated."

  "Here, come sit with me," Mettaton smiled as he patted the seat next to him. I propped up Y/B/F with a pillow (Since she/he was leaning on my shoulder) and stepped to the seat. Once I sat down, Mettaton flipped his hair.

  "Wow, you really can see it all through that window!" I exclaimed. Y/B/F let out a snore. Mettaton and I began to giggle.

  "I'm going to record a little bit of the landscape below and post it on the undernet! The monsters are going to love this!" Mettaton squealed. His synthetic, pearly teeth could be seen clearly. The even sparkled. I almost swooned, but I kept it together.

  "T-There's an undernet?" I asked.

  "Oh yess," Mettaton confirmed, "the monsters created it a decade before we were all freed. Alphys absolutely loved it! Of course, I used it for business reasons, but it was still an incredible place! Being a robot myself, I could actually be one with the undernet!"

  "That's neat!" I beamed. "How is the human internet treating you? Have you been in Windows Vista yet?"

  "I'm afraid not, darling," Mettaton sighed. "I've heard that it's a wonderful place."

  I was about to speak, but there was a loud beep that indicated to put on seat-belts. We were descending. I glanced over at Y/B/F to make sure her/his seat-belt was snapped in tight, and it was. I let out a sigh of relief.

  As the plane began to pull closer and closer to the ground, my ears began to pop. But that did not stop my imagination from pondering what could happen next.

**********************************************************************

  "O-Oh! Welcome b-back!" Alphys exclaimed happily as we walked in the door to her house. Undyne came running through the hallway and scooped up all of our luggage.

  "Undyne, I don't think you'll be able to carry all of our furniture, too," I said nervously.

  "Yeah, you think?! Where're we gonna put all of this stuff, anyway?" Undyne asked in her rowdy voice.

  "I-I should have t-thought of that e-earlier," Alphys said as she cowered behind Undyne.

  "Don't worry beauties! We can put the excess furniture out in my guesthouse!" Mettaton yelled excitedly. "I'm just so happy that you two are going to be staying with us! Writing songs and producing music, all of those glamorous things!"

  "O-Oh yeah, t-that totally s-slipped my mind! I-I suppose that w-was a good i-investment, Mettaton," Alphys sighed. A bead of sweat dripped from her forehead.

  "LAST ONE TO BRING A PIECE OF FURNITURE TO THE GUEST HOUSE IS A ROTTEN LITTLE PUNK!" Undyne screams as she runs over and takes a love-seat. Impressive. She began to waddle quickly towards the backyard.