The cute couple

INTRODUCTION: You and Jai were always the cutest couple in school. You're the only girl on his mind. You don't think you're that popular but people say that you are.

JAI'S POV:
I always walk the halls with her. She puts a smile on my face. I love it when she kisses my neck and lips. She makes me happy. I don't want to lose her. If I lost her, I'll get her back. No matter what.

Y/N'S POV:
He's so cute and hot. And tall. He makes me feel happy. He likes to kiss and hold me in his arms. We go on dinner dates every night. We match clothes sometimes, which is so cute. I don't want him to leave me.

***********************************

The fourth bell rings. You go to your locker to get your stuff for class.

Jai: "Hey."

Y/n: "Hey, babe."

You kiss each other.

Y/n: "How is your day going, baby?"

Jai: "Good. Look what I got on my English essay, babe!"

Y/n : "Wow! You got a B plus! Great job babe! Wait, is this really your paper?"

Jai: "Ummm... Yes, it's mine y/n."

Y/n: "That's good Jai. I never knew that you were that smart," you say in a joking tone.

He takes your response too seriously; not hearing the humor in your voice.

Jai: "What are you trying to say?"

You laugh.

Y/n: "Nothing. I'm just kidding around Jai."

Jai: "Are you trying to say that I'm not smart enough to get a B+?"

Y/n: "No."

Jai slams your locker and quickly walks away, hurt by your sarcasm.

You call after him.

Y/n : "I was just kidding babe!"

You sigh, knowing that you crossed the line big time and gather the rest of your books before heading for class.

The 2nd most popular boy in school calls your name, running after you and leading you to his locker.

Jake: "Hey y/n! Come here."

Jai is at the corner of the hallway. He spins around as he hears Jake call you over to him.

Jake: "I was wondering if you wanted to go to my Halloween party y/n."

He grabs your hips and pulls them towards him.

You punch him in the arm.

Y/n: "Get off of me!"

You see Jai come running over. He pushes Jake back.

Jai : "What the fuck Jake?! Stop trying to get with my girlfriend!"

Jake: "I'm not."

Jai: "I saw you grab her, you lying cunt!"

Principal: "Boys! Boys! No fighting in the hallway!"

Y/n: "Jai, move. You know that Jake's just fooling around. And we're going to be late for class."

Jai throws you a dirty look and walks away, his shoulders hunched.

Y/n: "Jake, I'll be at the party. I'm sorry for Jai. He's so overprotective. You're my friend. He knows that."

Jake: "It's okay y/n. I'll see you tonight?"

Y/n: "Yeah, I have to go to class now."

You both say goodbye to each other as the tardy bell rings.

Written by @idfcjai!