Akumatization

A/N: Hey there! I'm Cady and this is my first fanfic for Miraculous Ladybug, so I'm very sorry if I go OOC. I've been in the fandom since December and I love watching the French dubs, haha. This is based on the comic 'You Love Ladybug'. I saw it on YouTube so I don't know who the author is but it's not mine! It inspired me to write this. Enjoy!

Warning: Slight OOCness.

I don't own any characters for Miraculous Ladybug, all rights go to Thomas Astruc and Zagtoon Corp.

••••••••

Marinette was laying on her bed, sobbing repeatedly into her pillows. She couldn't help but think of what happened not long ago after the Akuma attack. Chat Noir had accidentally seen her detransform from Ladybug to Marinette.

He detransformed to Adrien, of all people! Adrien grew excited and asked if Marinette wanted to be in a relationship with her since they both liked each other. But Marinette refused and said he only loved Ladybug and that's why she wouldn't be with him.

Marinette groaned loudly. "Marinette, I thought you wanted to be in a relationship with Adrien!"

"But he doesn't love me! He loves Ladybug! Everyone loves Ladybug. Nobody loves Marinette, nobody notices Marinette. Adrien never noticed me until he saw me detransform."

"But he noticed you as Chat Noir." Tikki tried calming Marinette. Marinette shook her head and grabbed her covers, pulling them over her.

Tikki sighed and floated down onto Marinette's pillow. "He loves Ladybug. Ladybug isn't me. I'm not Ladybug. Ladybug is a different person..."

Her voice cracked and she broke into a scream-like cry. "Thank God my parents are at a delivery." She said to herself and lightly chuckled. "They would've been worried about me."

"So you're talking now?" Tikki asked, trying to add humor to make her feel better.

Right after Tikki said that, Marinette shut up. Suddenly there was a knock on Marinette's trap door.

"You should open the door Marinette." The Kwami smiled at Marinette.

Marinette looked up at Tikki, glaring slightly. Her eyes were red and swollen. Tears were still streaming down her face. "No." She said and turned away from Tikki. Marinette heard another knock on the door and groaned.

"Please Marinette." Tikki said. "You should talk to him. Staying in bed will get you nowhere."

The blunette sighed and got out of her bed hesitantly. She walked up to her trap door and opened it. Chat Noir, as she predicted, was sitting on the balcony railing in a cat style position.

"Salut Marinette!" Chat waved at her while Marinette just climbed up to stand on the balcony and crossed her arms, an angry expression on her face. "Oh... Sorry if I'm bothering you..." He turned red and looked down. "I just really... I just really wanted to apologize to you."

"For what? For loving Ladybug? Chat, you don't love me. Please just go away." She said.

"Hmm... Okay, I'm sorry, Princesse." He said and began jumped on all fours away onto different buildings quickly.

Marinette felt tears burning in her eyes and opened her trap door, and walked back inside.

"I can't believe I'm doing this..." She said out loud and walked to her computer, turning it on. She switched the background on her computer from Adrien posing for magazine pictures to the Eiffel Tower. She touched a picture of Adrien on her wall and ripped it off, doing the same to all the other pictures of him, throwing them into the trash.