Where Is Plagg?

A/N: I'm so sorry this is a short chapter, There is a cliffhanger btw.

Warning: Short chapter, cliffhanger, and maybe OOC? I'm trying to make the Akumatized Marinette as OOC and different from her civilian self as possible.

S'il vous plaît: Please

Oui: Yes

Parfait: Perfect

When he fell, he didn't land on his feet. He stopped midair.

Chat Noir grabbed his baton and threw it in front of him while still holding it, raising it up. The superhero looked to the building where Bug Cassé was. Nobody was there. Chat leaped forward with his baton and landed on the ceiling.

"Where is she?" He thought out loud. Chat looked around. 'If I were Bug Cassé and I hated Adrien, where would I go...' He grinned. 'Should I check my house?' He thought.

••••••••

Bug Cassé sighed and crossed her arms. "You were supposed to take Chat Noir's Miraculous, but you left before you could!"

"Don't worry Hawkmoth, I have a plan. After all, I was always the smart one who actually planned, Chat Noir was only a simple distraction of a sidekick. He doesn't stand a chance against me; taking his Miraculous will be easy."

"It better work, or else I'll take your powers away and you won't get your revenge on Chat Noir." She nodded.

"I'm on it, Hawkmoth." 'I'm on it. What a strange thing to say. I was never the one to say that with Chat Noir but now I'm saying it with Hawkmoth... No! I'm not letting Marinette take over my thoughts again, she's nothing anymore...' Bug Cassé thought. 'Don't let her come into your thoughts...'

"If I were Chat Noir, where would I be?" She thought out loud. "Agreste." She grinned. "Parfait."

••••••••

Chat Noir crawled on the roof of the 'Agreste Mansion', or as many Parisian's called it. He extended his baton towards the ground and leaped through the window of his bedroom.

The cat-like hero shortened his baton and clipped it onto his back, where it usually was. The sound of high heels clicking across the floor neared as somebody knocked on his door.

"Adrien." A female voice called him.

"Uh... Oui, Nathalie?" He asked, hesitantly.

Nathalie stayed silent for a moment. "There was a sound coming from your room. Is everything alright with you?"

"Oh... Oui, oui. Everything is parfait!" He said, his voice getting higher as he spoke, nervously.

"Then may I come in?"

"One moment, s'il vous plaît." He said and released his transformation, opening his over shirt for Plagg to hide in. When Plagg floated into his shirt, Adrien finally spoke. "You may come in now."

The door was kicked down and Bug Cassé stood in the doorway with her hand clamped over Nathalie's mouth.

"Hello there, Adrien."

Adrien stood by his couch, his eyes wide. "H-how did you... How did you know... How did you know I was here?"

Bug Cassé shook her head. "No time for talk, can't you understand that, Adrien?" She asked and pushed Nathalie to the ground. Nathalie started to get up, but Bug Cassé kept Nathalie down with her foot on her back. "Stay there and don't move."

"So Adrien," she started, "I guess since you aren't transformed, you can't fight me." She grinned.

"I can transform right now." He said and put his hand on his over shirt, opening it up. "Plagg—" He was interrupted by Bug Cassé, who grabbed his wrist violently and pinned him to the ground. She grabbed Plagg by his neck and her knee was on Adrien's shoulder, keeping him down. "Now, now, Kitty. Don't try to attack, you can't anyway, so what's the point?"