My Lady

Je ne sais pas. Mais je sais que nous devons obtenir votre Miraculous: I do not know. But I do know that we need to get you Miraculous

"What?!" Hawkmoth stared at Bug Cassé.

"You heard me. Hm. I don't want to give you my Miraculous. Not yet, anyway."

Hawkmoth clenched his fists,"not yet?! I need your Miraculous!"

"I will give them to you." She said. "But when I have finally defeated Adrien. Then you will have my Miraculous."

"You better give me the Miraculous or else I will take your powers away." He said. "Now go, and find Adrien. Bring him to me. We can defeat him together."

Bug Cassé nodded. "My pleasure, Hawkmoth."

••••••••

"Who's going to help? There's nobody else who knows my identity, how could they even help?"

Tikki giggled. "Yes there is. I believe you should meet Master Fu." Adrien stared at her.

"Who's 'Master Fu'?" He asked out of confusion.

Tikki floated to the trap door. "He's the one who sent Plagg to you." Adrien looked down at the mention of his missing Kwami. "Don't worry, Adrien, we're gonna find him." She offered him a smile, earning a smile back in return.

"I know we are." He said as the pair walked out of Marinette's house, silently. The Kwami led the blonde teenager to a door.

"Here we are!" Tikki squeaked. "Knock on the door, Adrien." Adrien slowly knocked on the door, and it opened up. An elderly man was sitting at a box.

"... Hello?" Adrien said after a moment of silence.

The short man turned around. "Chat Noir, it's a delight to see you." He smiled sadly at Adrien. "I suppose you've heard the news about Ladybug?"

"Uh, yes..." Adrien nodded. "And I—"

Master Fu stared at Adrien's hand. "Where is your Miraculous? Where is Plagg." Adrien turned red.

"B-Bug Cassé... Took it... Plagg disappeared when she took it off." Adrien looked down.

"Did she give it to Hawkmoth yet?" Master Fu asked, with wide eyes.

"I'm not sure. I-she left as soon as she took my ring." Master Fu sighed.

He walked to the door. "Where are you going... Master... Fu?" Adrien tilted his head.

"Your Miraculous is gone. Taken from you. But that doesn't mean we can't get it back."

••••••••

The blunette placed her hands on her hips. 'Marinette is no more... I hope.' She thought to herself. 'But Marinette is not gone. Sadly. She's not gone, completely.' Bug Cassé huffed loudly.

"Wait... I said I would defeat Adrien, but didn't I already defeat him by taking his Miraculous? No... I didn't. I need to think about this." She said and looked over the view on the Eiffel Tower, where she was standing.

••••••••

Adrien looked up at the Eiffel Tower. "Are you sure this is where she is, Tikki?" Tikki nodded.

"I can sense your Miraculous."

"How can you do that?" Adrien asked in disbelief. Tikki could only shrug.

"Je ne sais pas. Mais je sais que nous devons obtenir votre Miraculous!" She cheered.

"Let's go." Adrien said. "Are you coming, Master Fu?"

"No, I can't come with you. I can barely fight anymore. I'll be watching you, though. I always watch." He chuckled.

"Okay..." Adrien said. "Let's do this."

••••••••

Footsteps. Bug Cassé could hear footsteps, running behind her as if someone was pulling a sneak attack. She turned around and grabbed the person who was running towards her and yanked their arm, pulling them to the ground.

"Oh, My Lady, you have to stop doing that." A blonde haired boy smirked at her.

Bug Cassé growled. She was angry. Adrien stood up, but was hit with her yoyo in return.

"Meow-ch! That wounds me, My Lady." She swung the yoyo at him repeatedly. "Is that the only paw-ssible attack you can use on me? It's not a very paw-leasant attack."

That was it. Bug Cassé had had enough of his puns. She clenched her fist and punched her former partner straight in the jaw.

Adrien fell back. "Guess you didn't land on your feet, little kitten. But since you don't have your miraculous... I guess you aren't a kitten anymore. You're just a model boy famous for his looks with a father that doesn't even love him. Without your miraculous, how will you fight me? Without it, you're weak; let's face it... I'm the only one who kept people safe. Nobody has cared for you, model boy." She grinned evilly.

Adrien was stunned. Before he could say anything, a red kwami flew into Bug Cassé's face. "Marinette! This isn't you... You've been akumatized, you have to fight against Bug Cassé."

That gave Adrien a little hope. "I-I'm trying, Tikki." Marinette said.

"Marinette?" Adrien looked up at Marinette. She huffed.

"No... No, no, no, no, no, no, no..."

Hawkmoth sneered. "Don't let them get to you. Marinette is dead! No more! Don't let them feed you these lies." Marinette struggled not to nod. "If you don't do what I say..." He said, and she ran towards Adrien, attempting to push him off the building. But before she could, she stopped.

"Then I will make you." He said.

"N-n-oui, Hawkmoth." She agreed and looked at the floor. Tikki sighed and looked down, then at Adrien.

'I thought I was helping her come back...' Adrien thought. 'But it didn't work...' "He's feeding you lies, Marinette!"

The blunette raised her head. "You're the one telling lies, Adrien." She said. "I'm not listening to a liar."

"Then don't listen to Hawkmoth!"

"Oh, how I wish you were better at the whole begging thing." She said. "Maybe then I'd be convinced not to."

"Stop this small talk and bring him to me!" Hawkmoth yelled. Bug Cassé sighed.

"I have a plan..."

Bug Cassé smirked and walked to Adrien seductively. "Adrien." She said. His eyes widened. "Come here, petit minou." He was thinking of what he could do. But before he could do anything, Bug Cassé wrapped her yoyo around him and pulled Adrien to her, untying her yoyo and wrapping an arm around his waist, then wrapped her yoyo onto a lamppost, and began to swing away to Hawkmoth's lair.