coming home

It's a cold December night as jasmine jones walked down a path to the edge of the woods and sighed. She just realized it was getting late and the woods were getting darker and she knew the woods was dangerous especially at night so she held her breath closed her eyes and ran down the path as fast as she
could. Everything whizzing past her in a blur the sound of snapping twigs and thundering feet fill her ears as she starts to smell the sweet aroma of her mom's baking and her eyes flew open and she saw her house a medium sized cottage painted red with bushes and flowers growing around it. "Hello Jasmin you are home late sweetie" my mom said sounding like a little fairy I sat down at the table watched her chop some vegetables before replying "Yes mother I know I'm sorry I stayed at Alexis to long" Alexis has been my friend since the first grade and now we go to westleaf high school we are in the middle of our freshman year and have a bunch of tests coming . My mom sighed and looked at me "Jasmine I know you want to get strait A's but you should relax some get out there and enjoy yourself and live and party" she started dancing around,making whooping noises I set my head in my folded arms blushing from embarrassment. We finally finished dinner which seemed to drag on as I ran upstairs to my room and closed the door, my room is kinda small the old blue paint is chipped and the old wooden chair in the left corner by the window with a teddy sitting in it and as i layed down on my bed and threw on some headphones i started to drifted of into sleep.