middle of the night

I awoke to what sounded like my door opening except it was close as i started to look to my left i went to scream but his hand clasped over my mouth before i could i just sat there staring at the tall handsome guy who brought me home last night .He said "Hush jasmine dont scream you'll wake your mother,And why didn't you go to school today ?" i was shocked and how did he know i didn't go to school?,How did he even get in  my house? as if he could read my mind he said "Alexis got really worried when she didn't see you at school and i noticed you weren't in your usual lunch spot with her,And i got in threw your window it was unlocked next time you should lock it".i glanced at the clock and it said 11:45 pm how long have you been here and thank you for telling me about alexis i'll call her tomorrow" he took my hand in his causing me to look at him and blush he spoke softly "I was worried and i came as soon as i can and dont worry about it you look when you sleep and befor i go i just want to..." he leaned in closer and kissed me i kissed back as he slowly laid me down and crawled by my side still we were kissing he wrapped his arms around me and we fell asleep like that.When i woke up the next day i looked to my left and to my relief saw a sleeping jake it was like 4:15 am i poked him and he didnt moved so i shoved him off the bed as he fell on the ground in a cluster of blankets he put his hand on the bed pulled himself up and tackled me with a big hug and whispered "i love you in my ear" i whispered "i love you too" and then we just layed .I woke up for real this time and looked to my left where jake was not and i turned back over and closed my eyes wishing the dream had been so real .