A life of sorrow 2

High School

when I left primary school i thought all my problems were gone i thought it was going to be a fresh start but unfortunatly thats not how it was.

It was the first day of high school i didnt talk to many people i just kept my mouth shut hoping that someone would talk to me but that didnt happen, a couple of weeks later i made a friend but after a while he found other friend and left me alone i tryed to make new friends but i didnt succeed until of coase the next week and these girls came up to me and said hello i didnt kknow any of them but they looked pretty nice, so i decide to hang with them all the time, after a while wel became really good friends there names where ecarg,enraig,yentruoc,lebam,araik and a few others. but little did i know roumors had started to spred about me and i was completely unanimous of what was going on, but one afternoon the shadows returned and i knew then that my life haddent changed i tried and tried to be myself but no one liked it so i tryed to be some one i wasnt  and that was incredibly hard. more and more romours spred and finaly i find out when someone says to me that im gay and that i shouldnt be hanging out with all these girls  and that i should try being a guy.

i was afended, i felt like  TNT about to go off i couldnt handle it so i raiged and ran away. once i got over th whole being gay thing life was getting back on track an year seven seemed like so much fun untill one unfortunate lunch time a bunch of shaddows arise i turn my head to see a tall figure who than tackles me , wich i did not like . i thought he was muching around until the tackling started to hurt , the tackling was getting harder and more hurtfull i told the shaddow to stop but the shaddow just kept going as if i had no voice, i finally escaped and i ran as far away as possible , my friends were looking for me but i knew they wouldnt find me becaus ei was behind the school gym balling my eyes out and i didnt want anyone to see beacause i was afraid of being bullied for crying.