Chapter 3: Statement Proven

The old man looks at you and says, "Only the Chosen one can hear the call of the Phoenix." What's a Phoenix, you ask yourself. He can apparently read your mind because he says, " I would tell You if I had seen the thing, but no man has ever come close to it." He continues on, "It's fast, intelligent, and eager-minded. The last thing you'll see of it is either: its glow, or a feather it dropped." You look at him and state, " I can only hear it with the crystal on. Why is that?" He looks at you and blurts out, "Any man who is selfish, and hears it's cry could hurt the balance of Grazend!"

You were shocked, this was taken upon you. Just a mere peasant doesn't deserve this, why you? " (Y\N) if you believe you are the chosen one now, you must leave on a journey to encounter the phoenix." He says sternly. You said you would do it, but you had to get some gear. You went back to your house, and gathered as much food as possible; Without it making it seem like there was a their. You mom and grandma were on their daily walk, so you wouldn't get caught. You went upstairs into your mom's room, and under the bed was a sword. Made of pure Kridonite, a very rare ore that your great great great grandfather found. He used it wisely and made a sword with it. Now you thought you were ready. You left the comforts of home with the old man.

You will soon, really be, the Chosen One.