Chapter 2: A Chosen Destiny?

The old man runs up to you, he carries a staff, and has a short gray-white beard. While he runs he says "You! You are the Chosen One! Come with me, what's your name? This is a Moment of true clarity!" This was freaking you out on the inside. All you said was, "My name is (Y\N)." "Yes yes! (Y

), You are the Chosen One!" He says excitedly. You look at him weirdly, "Me? The 'Chosen One', highly unlikely sir. I think you're looking for someone else." The old man looks at you seriously. "I would think I would know what I'm talking about, when I'm talking about it. You are the chosen one, my friend!" You think for a second, you could tell the man either; "your insane, and get out of my face" or "OK if I'm the chosen one, prove it to me." Both of them seem sensible.

You go with option 2 and say. "OK if I'm the chosen one, prove it to me." The man looks at you cleverly, "it seems you have some intellect don't you? Come with me, and I'll prove it." You follow the man through the hills, and come upon a cottage. One you have never seen before, you didn't even know this guy existed. He hands you a crystal and tells you to put it on. You put it on and hear the call of a bird, and from what it sounds like; it's a really big bird! You take it off because of the sudden noise, and it stops when you take it off. "WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT!" You scream (if your a girl)\ yell (if your a guy) at the man.