Chapter 6: Explanation

Maria's POV---------

I woke up. I noticed I wasn't in my room.  I started to stand up but, then I saw Talon on the ground sleeping. I slipped and fell right next to him. He woke up and stood up right away. He looked confused but then he calmed down and sat down next to me. I was holding my head because I hit it when I fell. "Where am I?" I asked shocked.

"In my room."

"Wait, how did I come here?"

"You fell asleep so, I brought you to my bed."

"Oh, okay." I went back to my room and started to change. I took my shirt off and my back was towards the window. I knew he was looking. I was wearing a dress and wedges. My Aunt was still asleep but she made eggs and pancakes last night so I could have them in the morning. I hurried and ate. The bus would be here in 10 minutes. I went outside to wait for it. I didn't see Talon come out when he came up behind me and gave me a little push on my back.

"AAAHHHHH!" I screamed. I almost fell but, I caught myself.

"Hahahahahaha sorry!" He said.

"Funny...what did those guys mean when they said 'she's the one'."

"Oh...um...why don't you ask them."

"I will."

"Okay then." We got on the bus together and sat in our usual spot. When we arrived at school we went to go sit by his friends because the bell wouldn't ring for another 10 minutes.

"Hey bro." Brady said.

"Hey." Said Talon.

"So what have you and your girlfriend been doing lately?"

"I'm not his girlfriend."  I said quickly.

"She's not my girlfriend." Talon said looking down.

"That's too bad...she'd be the one." Brady said sarcastically.

"Okay, what does that mean 'she'd be the one'?" I asked nervously.

"Because we're gang bangers and we need the perfect girl to do it too." Jacob said with confidence while all the guys laughed.

"No, he's just kidding." Talon said softly. Tears started brimming my eyes.

"Sorry Talon." Jacob replied.

The bell rang for the home base. The day went fast and ended slowly. After last period I went to the side door to get to the bus, Talon and all his buddies were waiting in line. I started getting worried. I looked down at my phone and pretended not to see them. They saw me.

"Hey, are you doing anything tonight?" All Talon's friends looked as he asked that question.

"Ummm...no." I said, remembering it was Friday.

"We're having a sleepover at my house, I know it probably sounds gay it's not, but it's actually a lot of fun, don't worry...we're not going to do anything to you, if you were wondering."

"Yeah, okay I'll ask my aunt and text you later."

"Ooooooooooooo!" Dane said, "So you guys text each other!"

"Not like that." Talon declared. 

"Doubt it!" Dane said sarcastically.

Talon and I got on the bus and sat silently the whole way home. The bus came to our block and we got off.

"Hey, see you tonight maybe." Talon said as he walked up to his porch.

"Yeah...I'll text you later wink, wink!" I sarcastically replied.

"Okay! Wink,wink!"

"Hahahahahaha, funny!"

"Hahaha bye!"

"Bye!"

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Sorry for the late update and for the short chapter.But the next one will be longer I promiseX. Thx for reading!!<3