Prologue

Camila's pov (2 years ago)

Bang bang bang is all I heard coming from outside my bedroom window.

I groan in frustration because of how annoying these people are outside my house like I'm trying to sleep here do you mind.

Since I can't go back to sleep I decided to get up and get dressed.

I walked to the bathroom and took a shower after my shower I decided to put on my clothes.

I put on a stripped t-shirt and black ripped jeans with a monster ink hat and black boots.

After I was done I walked downstairs to hear that annoying sound again.

What the hell are they doing out there like come on there just moving in right why do they need to make so much noise.

Mila mila Camila I thoughts were interrupted by my mom slapping me in the face.

Ouch why mom why did you do that I asked? Because you weren't listening to me you dumb bitch.

Oh sorry let me introduce myself Hi I'm Camila Taylor I'm 16 years old and I've been abused my whole life after my dad died you see when I was a little girl my dad got into a car accident a drunk driver hit us and made a big accident and me and my sister Kylie where in the car with him and we lived.

My mom blames us like we were the ones who were driving the car that night but we were only little kids I just don't understand why she thinks it's my fault and my sisters.

But this family hasn't been the same since my dad died the only person who really cares about me is Kylie.

Hell I don't even really care about myself much either but the next thing I knew I felt a hard punch in the face.

Mila omg are you ok I heard my sisters sweet calming voice echo in my ear over and over again.

I tried to get up but everything side me kept me down what happened I tired to say.

Mom just hit you again I'm sorry Mila that mom does this to you.

It's fine Kylie as long as she's not doing it to you I'm ok.

~Couple of hours later~
I walked outside because I need to get some air and get away from my wretched mother.

As soon as I got outside the sunshine hit me hard god I need glasses I thought.

Bang bang my thought were interrupted by that damn banging again.

I looked and it was my new neighbors what hell are they doing in there to make so much damn noise.

You know what fuck it I will tell them to keep it down because come on its loud as fuck.

As I was walking up to the house for some reason something is telling me not to it but I was already at the door so what do I do.

Ok never mind I thought I was walking off the porch and somebody with a deep voice said can I help you.

Oh umm I said will my back turned to him maybe I should make a run for it but that won't work because he's my neighbor.

Umm Hi sorry to bother you I turned around and I just got lost in his Beautiful eyes god he's hot come on Camila pull it together.

Umm hello he said oh fuck I'm just staring at him and not even saying anything.

Oh yea I was wondering what was going on In there because it was really loud.

He smirks were just redoing the house a bit but sorry I made a lot of noise I will try and keep it down.

Oh ok thanks well gotta go I started to walk away. Wait your not going to tell me your name the guy said.

Oh yea Hi I'm Camila but if you want you can me Mila what's your name. Hi mila I'm Grayson it's nice to meet you neighbor.

You to bye Grayson after that day I couldn't stop thinking about Grayson and how beautiful he was.
_________
Hey guys hope you enjoyed sorry I haven't updated in a long time but I'm going try to update more and if you have anymore suggestion for the book or questing just let me know ok bye.