Chapter 4

Camila's pov
As I walked into class I saw Grayson sitting in his seat and to my surprise he was staring at me.

Am I seeing things or is Grayson miller is staring at me I shake it off and walk you seat waiting for class to start.

And throughout the whole class i felt Grayson staring at me and when I look up to see if he was he would turn away very fast.

The class bell ended and I walked out and went to go find Kylie and see if she need a ride today because I was going out tonight.

Hey Kylie do you need a ride tonight over to somebody house tonight I'm going out.

Umm yea can you take me to Kayla's house Kayla had been Kylie's friend since they were little and she knows everything that happens in are house and that's why we sometimes they there a lot me included.

Alright meet me by my locker after 8th pd alright than we need to go home quick so as soon as we get there get your stuff all of I don't care anymore we're not staying in that house for one more minute.

Alright we will stay at a hotel or whatever it is but I don't wanna go back to are abusive mother. She just nodded and went to class.

I always worry about us and if we are ever going to die because of that stupid woman thinking we killed are father and the man she loved it's no way to live.

~After school~
We got home from school and saw that my mom's car is in the driveway and I cursed to myself fuck this Bitch is here.

I told Kylie go straight to your room than go straight back to the car and I'll deal with are so called mother she just nodded and went up very quietly.

What the hell are you doing Camila, trying to run away again if won't be so easy this time she yelled while I walked up the stairs.

Come back down here you stupid Bitch and before I knew it I was thrown to the ground that's when I heard Kylie and I said go hide in your room I got this.

Cam no Kylie go hide now please and after that I got kicked on the stomach everything hurt my head my stomach.

Come on Camila you have to get up I kept saying to myself get up get the fuck up and kill her but my body couldn't move I felt paralyzed in that one place being kicked over and over and over again.

Grayson's pov
After Camila left the class I just need her I wanted to follow her witch wouldn't be that hard considering we're neighbors but as soon as I got to my front door something wasn't really setting with me.

So I stayed where I was for a second than I heard yelling and banging so I ran into my house and went to get my gun to see what all the fuss is about.

I ran across the street and busted down the door and there she was beaten up unconscious on the floor her mother still beating her I couldn't watch this anymore.

I went over to Camila and tried to take her move her away from her mother but than she started coming for me I just throw her I tried to see if anybody else was here so I went upstairs and looked around.

I opened all the door but this one was locked I knocked and there stood a girl who looked kind of like her but very scared I told her to pack a bag for both her and Camila.

I went back downstairs to find something I wasn't expecting Camila mother had a knife in her hand and was ready to kill Camila so I brought out my gun and shot her.

Just one shot and she went down I called one of my guys to take care of this and I take Cam next door to get her some help.

I went back for her sister and she looked like she couldn't move I tried to talk to her so she can come with cam but she was so in shock from seeing her dead mother I had do something so I picked her up and cared her and the bags to my house.

Camila's pov
I woke up in so much pain where am I try to move but it just really hurt god what the hell happens to me.

Hey I saw my sister come in and the guy from school why are we in his house and more specifically why are we here and where the hell is my mother.

"Kylie what's going on, I'll explain everything just you need some rest ok. No kyile come on tell me what's happening why are we here.

Your mother happened the boy finally spoke she tired to kill you like while you were unconscious like explaining why your own wanted to kill you.

I just looked at Kylie and said I think I'm going to lay down now and with that I closed my eyes and slept.