Chapter 1

~2 years later~
Camila's pov
Finally senior year I never thought finally after 12 years I will be done soon and than get the hell out of here.

Lot has happened within the last two years I decided to change my hair and die it back for one.

Which I really like the other thing Grayson has been acting so weird all the time even thou I haven't talk to him in two years I do talk to his brother Ethan he's the much nicer twin.

But anyways I have a boyfriend now his name is Sean he should be here soon to take me to school.

Cam cam Camila Taylor get down here my mom said. Yes I said running down the stairs dammit I always do that to myself I'm so clumsy I thought to myself.

Hey Mila hey mom how are you this morning? I'm good baby thanks where's Kylie you two are going to be late if she doesn't hurry up my mom urged.

I know I know I will get Kylie just go to work I love you mommy. Now I know what your thinking Mila your way to old to be saying mommy but she's my mom and I love her. She's also been through a lot.

But sadly summer is coming to an end and school is starting tomorrow and I'm kind of freaking out.

Why because it's just another reminder that I'm going to be growing up and leaving the house.

But hey hopefully this year is different and a good year. After I eat breakfast I decided to go school shopping with Kylie.

Kylie come on we're going shopping coming I heard her yell.

See even thou Kylie and are only two years apart I still feel like she's more mature than me sometimes times after dad died I really don't know what how I would have gotten through it without Kylie.

My mom was a lot a mess to we barley saw her when it did happen but I think we're ok now but than again you can never be to sure.

~later that night~

After me and Kylie came back from shopping I got undressed and got write into bed because I knew I would have to get up early.

Put my music and drifted off into to sleep.

~Camila's dream~
I was walking along a road but I heard something that made me run I'm running and running it felt like I was going on forever.

I heard really loud pop sounds and knew something was wrong but I need to keep going come on Camila keep going you got this.

After I stopped running my lungs begging for air what was that I though turn around and all I see is a body on the ground.

I run to it not knowing who it is but from what it looks like I think I love him I land in top of him and started to say his name but that was something I still didn't know.

But than it hit me a it was to fast I didn't have time to defend myself and I feel to the ground with a bullet in my back.

~End of Dream~

______________
Hey guys hope you enjoy sorry I haven't updated I will update more soon.