Summer Games

Summer's POV
All the dry air is starting to make my head hurt, which didn't help because my head had already hurt from a strong chemically smell.

I start walking back to the new house I wasn't used to.

I was at some kind of walking trail that hardly had in trees to shield me from the sun.
The sun was starting to go down leaving a beautiful sunset of pinks,purples,reds, and oranges

New Mexico was a pretty nice place but it didn't compare to New York at all.
We had moved across the country for no reason at all, Mom had only said she needed time to think. But she doesn't even have time to think here, she's a teacher and is always at PTA meetings or something, she had more time think in NY.

I walked up the front porch of my house it was nice house, it was actually pretty big a two story house, with a small backyard.  It had a balcony in Mom's room and mine, I had always loved balconies.
My room was painted a teal like colour with a window beside the balcony, you could look into the neighbors yard it had; swimming pool that looked like it hadn't been cleaned in months, it was greenish brownish with toads and water bugs in it, when I went on my balcony I tried not to look at it.

I didn't like New Mexico to much, I liked the cool air and all but like I said it doesn't compare to NY.