Incubus Yuu

A/N: For example how the world looks like. In the main town is the school.

If you are interetested to write this prompt you can. I would be grateful. :3 Feel free to use it! I want more stories with lovely incubus Yuu...

--------------------------------------

There is a world where humans, vampires, witches, demons and other creatures coexist together. For every species there is a country which is a safe place for them. The strongest kingdom (green) is filled with all species and because of that it's called the main kingdom.

There is a famous school that allows all strong or somehow talented creatures to enter no matter what species they are. Everyone who got accepted by the school got a passport and that protects them when they travel through other kingdoms on their to the school.

Yuu is a demon. More specifically an incubus. Which meant that he belonged in the rank called Lust. Every demon belonged in one of the seven ranks ( lust, greed, sloth, wrath....). But Lust was looked down the most because the weapon they used in fight was seduction and pleasure. And for other reasons as well.

Yuu is quite smooth when it comes to flirting (or so he thinks) but when it came to going further than that....he turned really clumsy and awkward.

So to became a better incubus (because no matter what the others said he refused to feel ashamed of what he is) he decided to go to the famous school that was in the next kingdom. Because there are special (and even private) classes for each species he thought that he could learn some tricks of how to become a successful incubus/demon.

How will his school life turn out? Will he be able to gain new friends? Someone to protect him from the people that want to hurt him? After all, life is not always nice and bright. Not to him...

---------

A/N: There is an artist that drawn incubus Yuu. You can find her under the name rindartist on tumblr. Credits to the artist. I don't own this picture. *has no talent for drawing*

 *has no talent for drawing*

You can find the second drawing here http://rindartist.tumblr.com/post/143436929081/hello-%EF%BD%96-i-love-your-art-so-i-was-wondering-if

I am not sure if I should put the link in the comments as well....