(3)Death And Despair

I realized what I was in for just as Jazmine started to run towards me "great, just like last time!" I shouted to hopefully lighten up the situation. She only grunted in reply, well so much for that idea. Isa came sprinting behind her and the innocent one had no choice but to keep up with her. At this moment we all started to understand each other just a little bit, somehow. Jazmine is the one who hates shadow knights, but is a good person, innocent girl is a shy person who really just wants to do the right thing, and Isa... well I still don't understand her, but I believe somewhere in there she has good intentions, after all she did save me from Jazmine the first time, sort of...

Speaking of that old moment...
Anyway I called to the small girl, while running for my life "What's your name?!" And she mumbled back. "Huh??" "It's Taya!" She called back. Well that's definitely nice to know and have something to reference her by other than "innocent girl".

We kept running for only about 5 minutes more before Jazmine caught up to me first. And tripped me, pushing me to the ground. "No! I won't let you get away this time. I don't believe anything you say. Your cold blooded, merciless, and will kill any human if it means gaining something yourself. Just like all the others!" Neither Isa or Taya could meet up quickly enough. Luckily I had my sword out and brought it up, swinging at her arm, but since was on top of me, she kind of already slammed it down on the ground. She grabbed her sword struggling to stab me. I automatically turn into a shadow Knight from the action and push her off me. Too late because she swings her sword at my chest and my sword In my hands I plunge into myself and fall backwards knowing that Jazmine would've killed me if I hadn't. I saw Isa and Taya reach Jazmine and start to fight, but I couldn't help, couldn't get up. I looked down and saw blood on my stomach. I grabbed my sword and broke Mer's crystal. I felt her guarding me and trying to help. That was all I could feel and do before I blacked out.

A/N-
Heyo!... I know, very late, please don't kill me!

>~<

~Bakon