Confessions and Confusion

Kellin's Pov

I waited anxiously for what felt like hours. Vic and I had arrived at the hospital about an hour ago but it seemed like forever. I was currently in the waiting room staring at the shiny white tiles. The bright lights reflected off the floor and nurses were scattered around the room. There were other people, looking just as concerned as I was. You could hear the quiet sobbing of some people over all the beeping and rushing around. Vic's parents had been notified about the situation and his mom had already stopped by. Her and I talked about how this all could've started and she explained how her husband won't be getting off of work until 6pm today. She left not too long ago, and I was left to watch the hospital alone while sitting in silence- or at least, semi silence. It was very busy here, and with so much going on around me, I was shoked that the only thing on my mind was Vic.

Speaking of Vic, I think I could possibly like him. Do I like him? I mean, he's attractive as fuck and he's just the best. But liking him is different. Ever since my break up with my last boyfriend Oliver, I didn't believe in liking anyone. That's why I'm so in denial of liking a guy or labeling myself as 'gay'. All because of Oli. As for Vic, what I said that night when he dropped me off must've crushed him, and I still feel guilty. I could've possibly screwed up the chance of liking him up because of all the false impressions I've given off.

"Anyone here for Victor Fuentes?" A doctor asked over the room. At the sound of his name, I shot up and looked around. The doctor had neon red hair, it was really a sight to see.

"I'm here" I calmly stated. The doctor looked at me and headed towards my direction.

"Are you Kellin?" He asked. I nodded.
"Well it seems that Vic is going to be okay. He was in critical condition when we first recieved him, but after a few treatments, we've discovered that nothing seems to be wrong besides a slight crack on his nose." Thank gosh. I sighed of relief as the doctor, 'Dr.Way' the tag read, flashed me a plesant smile.

"May I go see him?" I asked. Although I knew he was okay, I still wanted to know the whole back story as to what happened and why the hell I found Oliver beating my crush up.

Fuck.

Did I just say crush?

"Yes you may. Just go down the hall to room 268." Dr.Way stated. I thanked him and practically bounced to the room. I was so anxious to see him, and I'm unsure why. Maybe it's because I miss him.

I walked down a bright corridor looking for his room. I passed buy several nurses, empty stretchers and lots of machinery. There were so many upset, pale faces, I'm surprised this place is open.  Hospital for patients? More like hospital for souls.

My eyes searched around until I reached the room Vic was bound to be in. I walked in silently and stopped to tale a good look at him.

He was asleep on the hospital bed, accompanied by some balloons and flowers his mom had brought earlier. His hair was a little messy but he looked adorable. Bandages wrapped around him and several cords were in his veins. The large machine next to him displayed a steady heart beat that let me know he was okay. After a while of observing and watching that sleeping beauty, I took a seat in a small yellow chair and just counted his heartbeats while he slept. He looked so peaceful; I didn't wanna wake him up.

Before I had the chance to finish that thought, it seemed Vic chose that answer by slightly stirring while brushing the hair out of his face. His eye fluttered open and grew huge. He was shocked. Very. I could tell by the look in his eyes. He attempted to sit up slowly but immidiately threw himself back on the bed with a groan.