Star - chapter 1

Hi I'm Lana Carson I'm 14 and in 9th grade. I have a secret well actually my friends do Lizzie,Seth, Jason ,Bethany and me. I'll start the beginning for you with their very first Adventure. when we met Bethany it was the very first day of school something about it was off maybe it was the way she stared at us or the rumors about what she did at her old school. irregardless all the boys were Charmed even Seth and Jason. Lizzie would have been absolutely homicidal if she had known that Seth liked somebody else. we ran into her later that day at school. neither of us said anything I mean you could sense the tension in the air. she was the first one to speak. leaning in and pointing a finger she whispered the strange word "chosen" she smirked as some glowing Circle formed under our feet but after a few minutes it just vanished.we were speechless I stood there for what seemed like hours when I went to call out,that new girl Bethany was gone. throughout the rest of the week we come to learn that we had powers each in are own crazy way And .so the next time we saw Bethany we went straight up to her talk everything that had been happening since our last encounter.I figured it had something to do with the weird things that have been going on. unfortunately before anybody could say anything. she ordered and a powerful almost hypnotizing voice and so we did as we were told... everybody got their hands and chant the spell we weren't in control of what we were doing. the words came to mind as we chanted "take us to the realm of which we are called to venture" which another one of those strange circles appeared brighter than the last right under us.suddenly we were falling. immediately I realized I was no longer holding hands my friends I started screaming for them. But when I see Bethany she's looking totally relaxed calmly looking over at Lizzie she asked politely "parachutes please" "what"Lizzie screamed."your power is making things out of thin air she statedacting like a know it all. "50 feet to go"announced Bethany.Lizzie quickly close her eyes and yelled parachutes...

My first original work!!!-Lana🌹