Gravity - chapter 3

Two blue holographic disks appeared under my hands. (kind of like my own DJ turntable)I grabbed one of the disks holding it like a Frisbee. I threw it in Screaming (sonic boom) An ear piercing sound ripped though the room. Breaking everything glass in the room and sending the girl to the floor. I turned around hoping for backup but all the others were busy helping people out of the building. Seth was the first of them to be done ( having speed magic) Me and him jumped in the battle stances ready to fight.Waiting for girl to get up it felt like hours just waiting. when she did she have a new opponent. Some girl ran through the room jumping off the windowsill and yelling " you'll pay Zinnia"running at incredible speeds to the pink haired girl. About 10 feet away she screamed "Requip" a light flashing and a sword appeared in her hand now.Still running at the pink haired girl now known as Zinnia. She sliced her arm sending her back to the floor with a puddle of blood.We all stood there stunned. All you could see was the girls back she was even still holding the sword and now panting."wow" I heard Seth mumbled.She didnt eeven look at us as She started walking back to the open portal where the window was. Dragging the sword." thanks"I whispered Lamely"no problem" she called. "how did she hear that" i wondered but of course before I could come up with an answer she again called "see you beth"doing a two-finger salute. "you to"Bethany respond casually as the girl walked through the portal. As soon as she did everything seemed off the voices of my friends seem to Echo the room my vision blurred and finally everything went black. when I open my eyes I was surprised to see...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
NEW ENDING
.
.
.
..
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.MY ROOM???