Dust- chapter 2

Suddenly we were following a much softer and slower speed with the course parachutes on. "thank you Lizzy" Bethany simply said as we landed on Solid Ground it looked like it was from some Storybook Land. (man if I Sleeping Beauty right now I wouldn't be surprised) Suddenly some old man screamed "what are you doing with those foreigners princess. you have to get back to the castle the ball of the only one day away.we must go" Bethany looked at me and said " looks like you're the princess so we'll be going. Meet you back on the other side" after that they ran off with her in Lead

👸 -a few hours before the ball-👸

I've learned a lot about why we were here and what we needed to do. before we could return home that is. why I had to let the gang in only moments before the ball. To look for any suspicious people who might be after the real princesse. See there's an assassin after the real princess. Princess Abigail she's being crowned tonight the ball in a few minutes. In fact but I'm filling in for her so we can see if that we're kind of acting like spys looking for Assassins.'better hurry'I thought. The ball is about to start. I thought running down the hall "I now Crown You Queen Abigail" the minister announced as someone yelled "let the festivities begin" cheering so we began to dance singing,laughing,all the way spinning and twirling through the crowd.Til someone yelled" watch out princess" and of course me being me I didn't remember I was the princess. they were yelling at til I saw the pink haired girl and the glistening of a dagger coming at me I closed my eyes expecting impact; expecting to be killed. but it went right through me she turned around expecting me to be dead on the floor as I thought only minutes ago. when she saw I was still alive standing there she was baffled mystified at the least before she yelled " well you're not Abigail just who are you???" "Lana Carson" I smirked as I said it. I did just as Bethany told me hours.before the party and threw my hands in the air saying" Harmony holographic "I change back to my normal jeans and t-shirt plus a new cool new headset. getting ready to attack before she attacked again...