Chapter:80 Party.

I had today off, well everyone did besides from a couple of cops. I lay in bed playing Slither.io, then I got a text message from Dusty. I got out of the game and went into messages, it said.

Dusty: Hey Wud?

Me: Laying in bed, you?

Dusty: Same.

Me: Why'd you text?

Dusty: Wow Dabria.

Me: Sorry. Lol

Dusty: I was wondering if you wanted to come to a party with me tonight?

Wow we only knew each other for about 3 days.

Me: Like a Date?

Dusty: If you wanna make it a date. ;)

Me: Hm... Don't know

Why am I flirting?

Dusty: I think you'll be fine, so wanna?

Me: What kind of Party?

Dusty: Just a normal dance/drinking party.

Me: Hmmm...

Dusty: Come on.

Me: Deal pick me up by 6pm.

Dusty: great be there then.

Me: Bye :*

Oh my god, I've got a date! Wait... Oh no, I need Mia's help. Luckily Brian is over at Doms, I get up have a shower and get dressed...

 Luckily Brian is over at Doms, I get up have a shower and get dressed

"Mia!?" I call out walking down the hall.

"I'm only in the kitchen." She replies as I see Jack on the floor, playing with his toys.

"Hey Jackie." I say waving at him.

"Where's Nathan?" He asks, I look over to Mia and she presses her lips together.

"Nathan and I broke up, we aren't friends anymore." I tell him crouching to his eye level.

"Why?"

"He lied to me." I tell him and go into the kitchen where Mia is.

"I need to talk to you." I tell her.

"Yeah, what is it? WAIT, you aren't pregnant. Are you?" She asks.

"WAIT NO! I wanted to say I need your help cause, I've got a "date" tonight." I tell her and she looks like she is about to jump out of her skin.

"Don't jump out of your skin Mia, I need your help finding an outfit." I explain and she settles.

"Is he cute?" She asks and I roll my eyes.

"Well you can find that out when he comes and picks me up at 6." I explain.