INTRODUCTION

This book has been written to address and explore five most unbearable life experiences people endure. It includes most of the tactics that are used by people who lie, manipulate and abuse other; in addition to other factors that disturb humanity in our days. I believe that a problem addressed is exposed and less harmful. We can only prevent that which we know; therefore knowledge is powerful.

Most important this book reveals real and practical principles people often use to victimise each other. While it is impossible to include every form of unfriendly life experiences people do face, I have expressed universal principles with life-moving facts about issues that are unbearable to human life.

The book will enable you to distinguish manipulative and abusive behaviours in almost every aspect of life. You will discover the secretive techniques or abusive personalities behind game players. Indicated by a series of profound insights on ways used by people to trap victims. It is not just a book; it is what the title implies – The Unbearable Five: An Aura Life Experiences.

Time and again we run into deceptive and abusive people. Prior knowledge is important to us, so that, where circumstances allow, no one is caught off guard.

We are living in a culture where lies, cheating and betrayal is just a feet away.

You might be there questioning yourself and want to know why abuse and violence do often cripple upon our lives. You might think, 'Why me? What have I done wrong?' But when somebody abuses another person, they have made the choice to abuse. It is nothing to do with who you are, or what you've said or done.

It is not your fault – abuse can happen to anybody. Some people mistreat or abuse others because they want to feel in power and control. They know what they are doing is wrong. This is why they might tell the victim to keep it a secret, threatening or trying to make you believe that it's okay. This is what we call 'grooming' a way to build some degree of trust with the victim so that they can keep on abusing the victim. When abuse, violence and poverty linger upon humanity it is not necessarily sufferer's faults. Some things are beyond our control.

Of course, struggling and suffering can be naturally occurring, nevertheless it can be caused by human beings.

We are just human beings; being is who we are:-

Being a son

Being a daughter

Being free

Being a slave

Being rich

Being poor

Being a dreamer

Being confused

Being too trusting

Being a victim

Being afraid of humankind

Being afraid of yourself

Being atheist

Being religious

This is the state of being, this is how human beings live in this world, where things can be unbearable. Not everyone is living in paradise – an environment of harmony.

Life can be unbearable.

Bearing one another is preferable.

From sun rise there exist hope.

Dreaming dreams of cope.

Surrounded by people of uncertainty;

The sun set again, still improbability.

Then it dawns in your mind, this day your life begins.

The day you decide your life is your own to gain.

No excuses, no one to rely on or to trust.

You are the one to make life or break it in rust.

Even picking up the pieces, to make life gazing.

The gift is yours use it and make the journey amazing.

Now your devil will swallow his pride. You are free to be proud.

These are the words of encouragement, least we may slumber and think that everyone cares for our lives. Watch out for the signs, there are those who live to hurt others.

#JustWriteIt and #EarthLove 

#JustWriteIt 

#EarthLove 

(Thank you for reading)