♡28

11:46 pm

Savannah: Hi again Cupid! :)

Seen 11:47 pm

Savannah: It's okay if you won't reply. I'll just tell you how bad my day was.

Seen 11:48 pm

Savannah: After my last subject I decided to have a cup of coffee at Starbucks, but then when I got my order someone sit just right behind me. Guess who?

Seen 11:50 pm

Savannah: It was Charles but of course his with M.A.R.S. How clichè what just happened right? And I'm getting used to call Margaux Andrea Rodriguez Swift as M.A.R.S. hahaha

Seen 11:51 pm

Savannah: Cupid will you never give me a second chance to have my happily ever after?

Seen 11:53 pm

Savannah: Its just two days since Charles came back but this kind of pain I'm feeling right now is so unbearable.

Seen 11:54 pm

Savannah: Cupid will you atleast say something?

Death: I'm listening/reading.

Savannah: :)(

Seen 11:55 pm

Death: Just continue.

Savannah: I'm really sorry Cupid for being rude to you all the time. Sorry for saying such things that hurted you. Sorry for cussing. And Sorry for not believing in you. I already realized how my actions will affect my life. If you already decided to cut my line to my forever then I will just accept it. I'll just wish one thing.

Seen 11:57 pm

Savannah: Would you tell me the person I am DESTINED with?

Seen 11:58 pm

You changed your nickname to Vannah.

Death: :)

Death: Ok. The person who'll send you an arrow immediately is the one who you are destined with.

Vannah: Thank you Cupid! :)

Seen 12:00 pm

******************************

Makikilala na kaya talaga ni Savannah kung sino ang nakatadhana sakanya? Abangan...

Thank you for reading! Ciao ♡