Friends?

okay so one nice and pretty day ( pretty day wtf like was the sun wearing a bow or some shit like the fuck? sorry..) Naegi, Togami, Fukawa, Kirigiri and Asahina decided to go swimming what Togami called a commoners pool but really its just a nice pretty decent sized public swimming pool that most ''commoners'' know of when they got there Naegi being the nice and kind hearted person he opened the door for everyone and went in last Togami: hmm this place smells like the inside of Naegi's jacket" Naegi: you smell the inside of my jacket?" before Togami could respond Fukawa speaks up "umm Togami?" Togami glares at her "what?" Fukawa: "you should wear some sunblock so that your beautiful face doesn't get damaged" she seemed to question her own statement slghtly, the other girls roll their eyes Togami: "okay whatever" he then went into the guys changing room and Naegi followed the girls also go into the girl's room and change. Togami walked in and seemed confused he looked at his surroundings still looking pretty lost. Naegi: " uhh togmai whats wrong?'' Togami: w-where do I change I don't see and stalls or anything'' Togami looked at Naegi with a puzzled expression on his face Naegi: "well uhh... you kinda just change in front of each other its what commoners do" Naegi started blushing and rubbed the back of his neck. Togami's eyes widened "I'm not doing that, its just weird the great Byakuya Togami can and will not be seen naked by another male ever" Naegi looked at Togami sadly ''does that mean you're gonna go home?'' Togami looked away form Naegi hiding his blush "why would you care if I did?'' Naegi stared at the floor avoiding eye contact ''well......" Togami looked at naegi and raised an eyebrow "well?'' Naegi:" you might not talk to many people and you spend a lot of time in the library at school and I don't see you with anyone else besides Fukawa so I thought maybe if you and I hung out today we could maybe be friends" Naegi smiled at togami and looked into his eyes, Togami was shocked mortified bewildered no one had wanted to hang out woth him or be his "friend" besides Fukawa but he hid his feelings of shock and happiness "why would I want to be "friends" with a commoner such as youself?" Naegi felt hurt the expression on his face showed that "because I know that there is another part of you that is better than what you show everyone and I know because ive seen it before" Naegi sadly smiles at Togami and sits down on a bench. Togami was feeling many strange new things he had never felt before byt he didn't know what they meant so he ignored them for the time being ''fine then if you wan to be my friend we can be friends'' Togami looked away form Naegi who was currently staring at him but Naegi got up and started hugging him, Togami started blushing but he didn't know why "g-get off of me" he pushed Naegi off of him and wiped himself off as if he just fell on his face or something, Naegi: a-are you blushing? Naegi smiled and pointed to his pink shaded face Togami grabbed his cheeks and turned around away from where Naegi could see "n-nope its just warm in here and sometimes that happens.....yeah........" Naegi: okay then well you're gonna stay here and swim with us ok? Togami: " but I don't want you or anyone else to see me get changed" Togami looked at Naegi and smiled "but I guess if you blocked out other people's views it would be okay" Naegi blushed "r-really?" Togami smiled "well isn't that what friend's do? help eachother out?"