Part 2

I hurried out of my last hour class and rushed to my locker, ripping it open and grabbing my bag. The faster I get home, the less insults I hear on the way. I wrapped the straps of my bookbag around my shoulders and paced myself towards the exit of the school.

"Hanati?" I heard my nme being called by an angelic voice. I turned around and met a pair of brilliant eyes.

"Yes, Yoku?" I gulped, trying not to studder. I know I embarass myself at most times, I don't want this to be one of those.

"Do you want to start on the project? We could go over to your house." He flashed his gorgeous smile as a fought the urge to kiss him right then and there. Why am I thinking such naughty things? I'm better than that, you're better than that, Hanati. "Hanati?"

"Huh, wha?" I snapped out of my trance, looking up to a chuckling Yoku.

"You zoned out for a second."

"Oh, sorry." I felt warmth creeping up onto my cheeks as I covered my face with my books.

"Don't worry about it. So what are the plans?"

"We could go over to my house, but why don't we go to yours?" He scratched the back of his neck furiously, letting his gaze fall to the floor.

"I-I don't think that's a good idea.."

"Why not?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I-I gotta go. Maybe we can meet up later?" Without saying another word, he hurries out of the bulding and out of my sight. That was strange..

"O-oh. Okay, Yoku."