Prologue

WARNING: THIS IS THE SECOND BOOK IN THE SUPERNATURAL ABILITIES SERIES. PLEASE READ THE FIRST ONE (titled Supernatural Abilities) BEFORE READING THIS OR ELSE YOU WILL BE SPOILED AND CONFUSED. Thanks!
_________________

Several months can seem to drag on, but also go much faster than you've thought possible.

Within the span of a couple weeks I had gone from normal high school student hiding secret powers to being one of six people capable of saving my kind called the Supernaturals. So not only am I struggling with the fact that I have to train and learn to control my power, but I also have to be strong enough to kill the leader of our enemies.

There's no feeling quite like knowing that you were the only hope for winning an ancient war. Being forced into this and then having to fight, risking your life for everyone just in hopes of survival can really take a toll on a person, let alone an eighteen year old like myself.

But you have to do it. You have to train. You have to grow.

So yes. A lot can change in a few odd months, but I assure you, more change is coming and I'm more than ready for it. Six years ago, I had realized I was different, but today I'm not just ready to become a true Supernatural... I was ready to take on my rightful place in the Big Six.

There was no more time for games. This means war.

______________

Updates will be on Fridays just like before! If you can't tell, it's going to have a stronger/more persistent Taylor in it. Thanks for reading and I hope you all like this story as much as the first :)