Caught In The Act [One Shot]

Here was the one shot I wrote for the radish competition a few weeks ago. What do you think about it?

♂+♂=♥

 I entered in the bar which was hours away from where I was living. I needed a drink, preferably a strong one; I really wanted to forget today's events. I took my drink and gulped the whole glass in an instant, hoping it would make me feel better. I should have known better though, drinking without having eaten anything today wasn't my smartest idea. My head began to spin and I was glad I was sitting on a stool.

When I opened my eyes, I was back in my car which was parked in front of my house. I got out of the car, frowning a little and made my way toward the front door. Slowly, I opened the door and was met by the darkness and the silence. Frowning, I checked my watch and sighed in relief when I realized that my wife was still at work. I closed the door behind me, happy that I was going to have some time to myself, and walked up the stairs, my left hand brushing against the wall as I was making my way through the dark.

I entered into the small bedroom and closed the door behind me. I was about to undress myself when I saw there was some light coming from the bathroom which was connected to the bedroom. I took the heavy book which was on the nightstand and slowly walked toward the lights. I was really hoping it wasn't someone with a weapon because I wouldn't have a chance.

The door was half-open and I could hear someone moving into the room. I took a deep breath and opened the door completely, holding my book as a protection. The person turned around, a look full of surprise on his face. Shock appeared on my face as I recognized him which was soon replaced by anger. How could he? He was supposed to disappear from my life!

"What are you doing here?! I told you two weeks ago that I didn't want to see you again!" I yelled, slamming the book on the ground which made him jump slightly.

"I-I... I just wanted to see you again... I missed you, you know... I was making you a bath so you could relax..." He said in a soft voice while looking at the ground. I could see that he was shaking slightly and I wondered for a moment how I could have mistaken him with a robber or someone else.

"I told you already, we can't see each other anymore. My wife can't know... We're going to have a baby in a few months too... I can't do that. You need to leave!" I exclaimed, trying to contain myself.

"But I can see that you're not happy with her... How could I forget the thing you told me and the thing you made me feel? How could I forget that?" He whispered in a soft tone while he was playing with a lock of his mid-long honey blond hair. He then looked at me with his baby blue eyes that made me melt the first time I saw him but, this time, his eyes were full of tears. The tears escaped one by one, falling slowly on his cheeks up to his chin. I wanted to wipe them away but I contained myself, I couldn't do it, not this time.

"I'm happy with her. She's a nice and caring woman and we're going to have a baby. I telling you this one last time: leave." I answered in a cold tone, trying to ignore the different signals my head and my heart were sending me.

"You can't be serious..." He whispered, walking toward me until he was pressed against me. I could feel his breath against my neck and a shiver went down my spine. Slowly, he took my hands and put them on his hips. I could feel the feminine curves that attracted me so much at the beginning. Why wouldn't it? In my family, being attracted to men was one of the biggest sins possible and I was having a hard time accepting the fact that I was attracted to them. But being attracted to a feminine guy was somewhat easier and I couldn't really explain why.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt his lips against mine and, at this moment, my control ceased. I pulled him closer and deepened the kiss; I could do this one last time. I took him in my arms and quickly left the bathroom before dropping him on the bed. Our clothes were quickly removed until we were both only in our underwear. "I love you so much..." Shane moaned as I was kissing his neck. I hated the way my heart was beating faster every time I was hearing these words coming out of his mouth.