Disappearing and Screaming

I was in the middle of the group, they didn't want me "getting lost". How old do they think I am? Twelve? When I was twelve, I...I don't remember. It hurts just trying to remember. I sighed, just wanting to know what was happening, who I was. I wish I knew. "So Percy, you don't remember anything?" I looked at the ground. It took me a while to notice that she was talking to me. I nodded at the pretty blonde. "Does the name Amber remind you of something? Anything?" I felt a tingle going down my spine. It seemed a bit familiar. "Not much, but yet at the same time, yes." She chuckled, "Okay?" "Hey, Percy, do you know who you are? Like do you remember your mother or father? Do you even have a middle name? Do--" The blonde girl hissed, "He doesn't remember." I closed my eyes, thinking of familiar faces. "I see a name. Two. Po-Poseidon. And Sally." She gasped. "You...you do know some things." I nodded. She grinned, "This is good. This is good. All we need to do is to destroy this monster and go back to camp." The boys behind me coughed, loudly. "And," coughed a boy, "Amber." The tingles came, they felt weird. "Whatever," she scoffed. "Annabeth, stop being jealous. Anyways, it's his love life. And it seems not to include you." The girl named Annabeth, I need to remember that, sighed and just marched a little bit faster. "Oh great now she's mad, good going Di Angelo." The boy kicked some dirt and the other girl in front of me caught up with Annabeth. "What's your name again?" I asked the boys. "Nico." "Connor. And that's Clarisse." I nodded. "Okay, I need to remember. I forget things easily, I guess." They nodded. I tried to make conversation with them, but eventually Connor grabbed Nico's arm and he caught up with the girls, talking to them. They were probably making fun of me. "Why so sad?" I looked up. It was Annabeth. "Oh, I just know that you guys hate me." She shook her head, "No, we don't. Well at least I don't." I smiled, "Yay," I said, hopelessly. "It's okay, we'll be best friends. We are-well were, but we can start all over and you'll be my number one." I smiled. "You too." "Great," she grinned, closing her eyes. She opened them as soon as we heard a loud scream, it sounded hurt as if the person was being tortured. I looked at Annabeth, but she stared at the boys and Clarisse. They nodded and ran in different directions. I looked at Annabeth, she disappeared a few feet away from me. I was lucky to see her hair behind her. I was on her track when she put a hat on. I looked around, yelling out, "ANNABETH!" But she wasn't there. I ran around the woods. I stopped when I saw a big blue figure standing before me. I gulped. As soon as that happened, I noticed the thing turn around. Inside was someone who looked familiar. She had tan skin, freckles, beautiful brown hair, and the name 'Amber' popped into my head.