Chapter 5 - Father and Mother Protects Son

Gir is on his father Discord's back, Discord stands in the middle of the hallway waiting for an animatronic so he can beat it....

Fluttershy followed Discord, which is her husband, and turned on her flashlight....

Gir: Daddy, what time is it?

Discord: *spawns a clock and holds it* Well it is 3 o'clock.

Fluttershy: O-oh d-d-dear.....

???: *walks in*

Fluttershy aimed her flashlight at the animatronic and yelps in fear causing herself to drop the flashlight....

Discord: *catches the flashlight* Well that was close, *aims flashlight at the animatronic* Now tell me, Easter Bunny-

Springtrap: *interrupts and gets angry* I. Am. NOT. The EASTER BUNNY!!!

Discord: Well then who are you?

Springtrap: Well I used to be named "Purple Guy", and well guess what? The name "Purple Guy" doesn't matter now. I, am Springtrap! The Lord of all Fazbear Pizzeria's Animatronics!

Discord: *whispers* Nice. Now why did you scare my child? *crosses arm*

Springtrap: So this is your kid? *laughing evilly*

Discord: *makes a confused face* Why are you laughing?

Springtrap: I've been waiting YEARS to murder the kids, and the first time I became an animatronic to hurt is, *points at Gir* ʏօʊʀ ֆօռ! *laughing evilly*

Gir: W-what?!

Fluttershy: No!

Discord: *frowns* Tsk tsk. How rude of you, Springtrap. You want to have a chaotic time?

Springtrap: W-what? No.

Discord: Because if you touch our son, you are really not gonna like what's happening next!

Springtrap: Whatever!

Discord: Shoo! Shoo! *repeatedly pushes the flashlight on and off, on and off*

Springtrap: *gets blinded* ARGH! Stupid family! *walks away*....

To be continued.....