A Call

Ashley's POV

I finally get to come home from touring. I get to see Elena. The bus driver drops me off at home and I unlock the house and go in. I'm tackled by a hug, but I picked up thighs and started supporting her by holding my hands under her ass. "Hi baby." Elena kisses me all over. "I missed you so much." Elena kisses my lips. I kiss back and set her down. "How were my puppies?" I ask and pick them up and hold them. "Good. No trouble at all." Elena giggles. I love her giggle. I set them down. It's almost twelve in the afternoon. Tomorrow is our twelve month. I'm excited.

Elena's POV

I'm so happy Ashley is home. I hear my phone ring. It's an unknown number.

Me: Hello?

Woman: Hello, this is the child care center. You and your husband Jeremy Ferguson had a baby. She's three years old. You have to come pick her up. Her name is Raven.

Me: Um, I've never been married and I don't have a child.

Woman: You may never been married, but you're on this list where you signed a paper that this is your child.

Me: I'll be there in a moment.

I hang up. "Who was that?" Ashley asks confused and lays his arms on my hips. "Child care services. They said I had given birth to a girl named Raven with Jinxx." I wrap my arms around his neck. "Well that's not true." Ashley holds me. "Well I have to go down the street to see what's going on." I kiss his nose. I leave. He follows. I hold his hand with our fingers laced together. I see Jinxx outside playing with a little girl with black hair and pretty blue eyes. She looks just like Jinxx. She's adorable. I look at them. "Mommy!" The little girl runs and hugs my leg. I suppose this is Raven. I don't know her. I pick her up. "I don't think you're my daughter, sweetie." I put her down. "Elena, this is our child. After she was born I was taking us home. I made the car crash with you in it so you'd loose your memory.." Jinxx looks up at me. I feel Ashley tighten his grip on my hand. I let go of his hand and pick up Raven. She has my smile on her face. I hug her. "Mommy." Raven hugs back. "Yes baby?" I look at her. "Who's that?" Raven points to Ashley. "That's mama's boyfriend." I look at her. "You and daddy not togwether..?" Raven tears up. "Baby don't cry." I kiss her forehead. I hate it when babies cry. It hurts me. "Daddy and I split up a long time ago baby. Daddy and I were in a big fight and I guess I had you." I rub her back.

Jinxx's POV

I'm still in love with Elena. If I could get her back I would, but Ashley got her. "Will you and daddy get back togwether?" Raven asks. "Baby, I don't think mommy loves me anymore." I frown and stand. I take Raven into my arms and hold her. Raven starts crying really hard. I look at Elena looking down. Ashley looks at Elena and I. "Daddy." Raven looks at me. I wipe her tears away. "Yes princess?" I look back at her. "Will you and mommy gwet back togwether for me?" Raven looks at Elena. Raven's question made Elena look up at us. "Baby, mama's boyfriend and I are going to get married one day." Elena takes Raven from my arms and holds her. Raven kisses Elena on the cheek.

Ashley's POV

I'm not happy about Raven wanting Elena and Jinxx back together, but for the poor girls sake, I might. She's been without a mom for three years. I do feel bad, but I love Elena a lot. I know Jinxx does too. I watch Elena and Jinxx play with Raven. Giggles from a three year old is amazing. I want my own baby now. Babies are so cuddly, warm and soft. I have to talk to Elena about it. Elena tickles her and plays with her. Jinxx tackles Elena and makes her giggle. Wait, am I invisible to her? Jinxx lays his hands on Elena's hips. What the hell Jinxx!? "Jinxx, stop." I say sternly. Jinxx gets up and pulls Elena up with him. I pick Elena up and hold her close to me. Raven reaches for Elena. I let her pick up Raven and hold her. This is going to be fun keeping Jinxx away from my girlfriend.