JUDGING PERIOD

The initial round of the story description contest starts now. Later, I will be posting an announcement on my feed with the names of the top five finalists. There are 11 delegates and only five will advance to the final round.

For those who will not be part of the final round, you may direct message me to get your tallied scores. I will also provide insight/feedback regarding your entry. I hope that we are open to constructive criticism and accept whatever the result may be.

Here are the badges the top 3 winners will about to own, claim, and take. May the best writers win! 💗

GOLDEN BADGE

SILVER BADGE

SILVER BADGE

BRONZE BADGE

BRONZE BADGE

🍁🍁🍁

MESSAGE FROM YOUR JUDGE:

“As someone who participated in writing competitions over the last four years, I can say that nothing is an easy feat. Everything is closely watched, even the slightest mistake can bring your scores down a notch.

Writing is never easy.

Nevertheless, I hope that by the end of this, all of you will find joy and inspiration—be it from your fellow writers or the judges. Bring every lesson you might learn with you and use it to grow.

Your pen and skills are your swords. Wield them, and I hope to see everyone with their own books someday. Padayon!”

Your Secret Ally 1

“Hello everyone! I want to congratulate each one of you already for showing the courage you've got by joining this contest. You are all, indeed, a true winner already. No matter what the outcome will be, always remember that you are a good writer. Just trust the process and your time will come. Good luck!”

—Your Secret Ally 2

Hello there, brave heart! I see you. I am proud of you. The moment you took a step in joining this contest, you are already a winner. There may be one or two names hailed as the best, but know that failure isn't a loss. It only tells you that you are progressing. So don't halt if you tripped. Instead, smile, because your chance of gaining experience will benefit you in a way you can never imagine. Keep it up!

—Your Secret Ally 3 ❤

🍁🍁🍁

Sometimes you win and sometimes you learn.” 
—Robert T. Kiyosaki