At the Library

Hey so this is the first part of the story. Just to let u know I will only update when really necessary and when I have a lot of creative inspiration. This is when the friends accidentally release a bunch of villains which is why I chose the song above and it's actually really cool. By release I mean back in the world they travel to. All the villains from the stories will be in this one world but different places. So all the villains that were overcome are back and worse than ever.

Fiona's P.O.V
Great, our whole class has to do essays about the greatest villains of fiction. Now you may be thinking it's not so bad and it sounds like the best assignment ever. Wrong. I have no clue what I'm going to do for it. Fiction? Please. I never, I mean NEVER read fiction or even watch shows that are animated. ( just pretend animated shows count as fiction, otherwise I wouldn't be able to include Miraculous) But now, because I was too stupid to ever think about fiction for a long time, I'm stuck in the stupid library reading stupid books. Ugh I better get to work.

You see, the reason I didn't ever have fiction was because I was always too busy playing video games like Minecraft or MMOS. I used to love reading as a kid, all the way through 6th grade, actually. I would read so much mythology, I was so crazy. This would include Percy Jackson, The Kane Chronicles, and Heroes of Olympus. I was a dork. But the thing I really loved, at the very end of my 6th grade year, was the show Miraculous Ladybug. So weird I know, but since then I absolutely hated fiction. And I hardly remembered any more than the names of my old interests.

I had sat down in the very back of the library, next to the fictional section, of course. After a while, I realized I had to get more research so I got up and went over to a shelf. I looked through many series of books I never bothered to know about.
" Hmmm, Harry Potter, The Books of the Beginning, The Legends?" I said to no one in particular. " Nothing on villains yet."
Then I spotted a book with a golden trim right below the other books. It was just sitting there and it seemed to be glowing? It was almost as if it were calling to me. I was sure I hadn't noticed it before so I let my curiosity take over and pulled it out. Sure enough, it was a book about all kinds of villains.

Mayia's P.O.V

Well, another day another assignment. Today our wonderful teacher is making us write an essay on villains. Yay. Can you hear my voice just dripping with sarcasm? This is going to be the absolute worse. So here I am, sitting alone in my bedroom, with no idea how I'm going to do this project.
Hmm, let's see, maybe I should call Fiona and see if she has any idea how to do this project. I pick up my phone and dial her number.
"Hey Mayia what's up?" She asks answering her phone.
"Hey I need some help with our assignment, do you have any idea what to do?" I ask her back.
"As a matter of fact I do, just come to the library and I'll show you," Fiona says hanging up.
"Ok," I say but she's already hung up.

I get up, grab my papers, and head outside to my bike, get on and go.

When I got to the library, I went inside to find Fiona huddled in the corner engrossed in some kind of old looking book.

"Hey, Fiona?" I ask. "Are you ok, because I've never seen you this interested in a book since sixth grade."

"Yeah, yeah I'm perfectly ok, it's just this book has every kind of villain we need for our report," she says, still eyeing the book.
"Let me see," I say.
She hands the book over to me and my eyes widen. There was every villain possible in it. From Hawkmoth, to Apophis, to Gaea and the Titans.
"Holy mother of fiction," I gape. "There's everything we need in this one book, it even includes The Legends."

"I know," she says. "Now there is absolutely no way we can fail, we just need to decide who's best to write about."

"That's an easy one!" I exclaim. "It's totally Gaea, Apophis, and Elise."

"No way," she shoots back kinda angrily. "Hawkmoth, Kronos and his Army of Titans, and Set are the best!"

"Fiona, you know I hate to fight with you, but if I just show you, you'll see how much more power my choices have than yours." I say as calmly as I can without letting anger take me over.

At this moment the book seemed much more ancient than I recently thought. It seemed to have some sort of magic essence to it, like the book of Ra or something that was described like that, except it wasn't papyrus.
"No!" She screamed obviously losing her anger, which wasn't likely of her. "I'll show you right now that my choices are superior."
She seemed so angry, so wicked that I couldn't believe it was her. In fact, I KNEW it wasn't her. She was being influenced by the book itself as I had thought. It radiated with such cruelty and evilness that I had no doubt it was turning us against each other, or more of just her. Fiona, had always been a little bit of a hot head, but seeing her move toward the book, I could tell it couldn't just be her wrongdoing. She tried to pick the book up.
"Fiona, no!" I screamed, afraid of losing my friend to who knows what.
"Never, you will know no mercy," she cackled.
"This isn't you," I yelled. "That book's controlling you!"
"Nonsense!" She yelled back again.

I knew she wasn't going to let go, so I did the most reasonable thing and tackled her for the book.

"Let go!" she screamed.
"No!" I yelled back.
The book was definitely glowing now, and I wasn't getting anywhere with an evil Fiona on top of me. Then I saw a huge burst of light, and everything went black.

Fiona's P.O.V
All I remember was holding a book when Mayia arrived and then we passed out. I was sure we weren't in our world anymore because all of a sudden, we were awake. We were in the same library, or so it seemed, but everything was different. There were people looming above us, two boys I had never seen before, both with jet black hair, but one was shorter and they had different eye colors. The shorter boy had melted chocolate brown eyes and the taller one had a sea green color. Everything was fuzzy. Who were these boys? Where were we? It made no sense what so ever.
"Percy, they're waking up!" Said the younger boy.
"I can see that," said the older boy, obviously Percy.
"Who-who are you people?" I stammered.
"F-Fiona, you don't remember me?" Said the smaller boy.
"No I'm sorry," I said.
Then I remembered Mayia, I had no clue where she was. Oh well, I'll find her once I figure out what's going on.
"Nico, maybe we should give her some space," Percy said. "She hit her head pretty hard."
"Ok, fine," said the boy, Nico. "I'll try again later."
I could tell the poor boy was fighting back tears. I mean, I guess somehow I knew him, but I couldn't think straight. I just sat there confused about everything.

To be continued

Yuss first part done. I hope you enjoyed the first part! This is going to be a long story but it'll be worth it. And here's a shoutout to my friend EyesOfAmethyst  who may be mad at me but thanks for helping me with the idea.

Ciao!